• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High school romance

"She decided to let you both off the hook since it's the first week of school." She brushes her bangs out of her face.

Jay caught up to Avery quickly and brushed alongside her as they walked. "So where were we" he said looking straight "Oh right. I just joined here too. Not doing too great at meeting people so far. At least this is a start. How you been doing here?"

"Fine..."She gave him a small smile walking along side him happily "I'm not to good at meeting new people either"She said quietly was that resentment in her voice?

@JKthegreat

"I heard they had great cafeteria food there. Do they have fettuccine Alfredo pasta for lunch?" she asks looking at him really interested since she was really hungry. She could seriously eat a whole entire horse right now.

Monique closed her eyes in disappointment knowing that all they ever serve here is burgers, sloppy joes and sometimes pizza. "Damn." she said quietly then her stomach rumbled in hunger making her have an embarrassed and surprised look on her face.

"I don't even think there's a proper answer for that coming from me, especially since you literally just heard my stomach growl in starvation." She giggles.

"Should we go get something to eat then?" Jay asked as a group of people from their class rushed past them down the hall, towards the cafeteria "I hear the food here is...edible" He gave a slight chuckle as he remembered the sludge they passed off as food at his old school.

He nodded and walked in the direction that the other people had ran. They walked into the cafeteria, which seemed to be a pretty classic, dull school cafeteria where everything from the walls to the chairs were the same colour. He stepped into the line and got his food, and gestured to Avery to follow him to an empty table.

Avery pulled out a blue chair and sat down across from Jay "So"She started "Out of ten how would you rate your high school experience..."She said sarcastically

Users who are viewing this thread

Back