• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High school romance

Avery grasped the note between her slender fingers and glanced at it.She quickly put it in her pockets nodding at Jay.

@JKthegreat

Toby wasn't listening to the teacher he had his phone under his desk and was texting his friends from his old school in the countryside he sure missed that place...

River sat there and brushed some hair from his eyes as he looked out the window and stared off into the distance aimlessly thinking of home

Toby glanced at the dark haired guy in front of him he looked as bored as hell too.Toby quickly wrote a note and discretely passed it under the desk.

This class is so boring I'm mean can't we all just skip to the part where we become millionaires...

Im Toby btw

River looked at the note then acted like he was paying attention for a little bit because the teacher had eyes him suspiciously before he wrote on the note and handed it back

"Thanks"

Monique realized that the teacher has already begun teaching, so she listens carefully to what the teacher was teaching since she wants to ace this class. But something caught her eye. She looked over to the new kid and the guys behind him passing notes. She made a believing but attention-catching cough hoping to catch the two boys' attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

River slighlty looked back at a girl that had coughed and stared at her for a sec with his icy blue eyes before turning back to the board and acting like noting had ever happened as he brushed some hair from his eye again

Hey what class do you have next?

Toby wrote looking behind him at the girl sitting by the window Woah she hot...He thought to himself

River looked at the note and wrote on it again before passing it back while staring at the board the hole time

"Ummmmm art I think" he wrote on the note

Monique mouths the words "She's gonna know." to the boy in the Fedora hat. Then she continues paying attention to the teacher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

River just nodded sligjtly not looking at him but at the boared as he aimlessly drifted off into a drawing that he was working on in a scetch note book

Monique packed up her notebooks and pens away in her back, she put the strap over her shoulder and stood up walking over to the teacher handing her some papers and asking for clarification and help just in case she got anything mixed up or wrong. Once she was done she walked over to the boy with the fedora hat. "You're lucky I didn't snitch on you." she chuckles. She looked over to the new kid "Hello, welcome to (whatever the school name is)!" She smiles at him.

River looked up at the girl and nodded slightly to her before packingn up his things and brishing some hair from his face before looking from the girl to Toby

@chasingshadows

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm Monique." She smiles at him "Teacher told me to warn you guys that if you pass notes again she'll put you guys in detention." she giggles. She noticed that the new kid was quiet. But she just shrugged it off knowing that new kids are always quiet at the beginning.

"Nice to meet you River." She smiles at him.

"Well, next time I suggest you be more discreet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back