• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High school romance

She shrugged "Rather not. Don't want to skip any classes and dishonour myself."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rivee laughed just slightly at Toby's words seing the way he was acting was kinda funny but he still had to decline Toby's offer to skip class as he looked up at one of the clocks to see what time it was 'when do we get out' he thought as he watched the second han Rick slowly around in a circle in an almost hypnotizing way before looking back to every one "so when do we get out?" He asked then

@Fantasy Crazy

Hartnett.jpg

Jethro looked up as his new school came into sight. He sighed, by now he was surely late but what could one expect when coming to a brand new school. He didn't expect he would be on time however being this he was bound to be the center of attention as he walked into a class and he hated being the center of attention. There was no avoiding it at this point though and with another sigh he trudged on.

He had kept his clothing simple today, blue jeans, a dark green t-shirt and boots. He didn't like to dress too fancy, it didn't suit him. He finally made it to the school doors and opened them. He stepped inside the building and looked around,

"The office has to be somewhere nearby." He muttered to himself.

Avery walked through the hallway to get her timetable she was trying to follow Moniques directions however she found that stuff a bit challenging and found her self at the front of the school the only other person in sight was a guy in a green tee shirt she sighed irritated @ModernRanger

Hartnett.jpg
Jethro looked up as another person came into sight. He hoped that she would know where he needed to go so after taking a deep breath he asked.

"Excuse me, I am new here and have no idea where the office is, would you happen to know? He hoped that she would be able to help him. Otherwise, he'd end up even more late as he attempted to wander the halls until he found his destination by chance.

Friedrich driving to the school fastly, he was already too late now, he just hope some police won't hold him for speeding.

At least the school was already on sight he decrease his car speed and later get ready to park his car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back