• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High school romance

Rori looked up at Jay, "Agressive!"

chasingshadows said:
thepizzapenguinlia.tumblr.com I post weird stuff lol sorry
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(( I'll follow you, mine is peanut-butterandjensen.tumblr.com ))

Monique watched as the new kid locked the jocks arm, she studied the swift move he made and realized it's something she has learned before with just a few touches of aggressiveness. She watched him walk away and looked over to the jock who looked angry in pain. "Never underestimate the new kid." she said to him, not even afraid of what he might to do her.

"True that"Toby said looking a little scared at the new guy that had just taken down the jock."What's that kids name?"He asked the others referring to Jay

"Huh strange..."Toby smiled that same lopsided grin of his "Ya know what I'm gonna meet him anyone who can kick that jerks ass is my friend!"He laughed

@Fantasy Crazy

River just sat there quietly. He'd already learned his lesson because of fighting and he didn't want that again "I-im good" he wispered quietly as he looked down a little more before standing up and grabed his tray then started over to the trash

@chasingshadows @Right okay then

Toby sighed jokeingily "Gezz man your no fun!"He lauged He turned to follow the jock ass kicking ravan haired dude "Off I go I must meet this badass he can teach me a thing or two..."

@Fantasy Crazy @chasingshadows

"Be careful." Monique told Toby as she walked away. "Don't do anything stupid." she chuckled.

She just stayed in her seat while everybody did their own business and she waited for the bell to ring. For the mean time, she started playing around with the charm bracelet her cousin gave while getting lost into space.

Rori looked at Monique's bracelet, "That's really pretty, where'd you get it?"

"My cousin Samara made it for me, she gives me charms every year in Christmas and my birthday." she smiles at Rori.

@Fantasy Crazy

"Thank you!" she smiles at Rori. "I know it is just a bracelet but it means a lot." She smiles again then looks down at her bracelet again but this time, sadder.

@Fantasy Crazy

"Nah all good it was a team effort"He gave his signature lopsided grin "Hey your the dude that owned that guy in the cafeteria!"He exclaimed happily "Sweet!He had it coming man I've been wanting to do that for years...."

@JKthegreat

Circe walked into her new school and looked around. She scanned for anyone that looked interesting and started walking.

Avery sat at the cafeteria table reading her book she was just about to get up and get to class but soon realized she had lost her timetable "Damm"She mumbled searching in her bag she always lost stuff it was more than annoying.She was going to have too get a new one...She pulled outher map hmm it may as well have been in another language she was going to have to ask someone "Damm it!"She mumbled again in frustration she headed over to a table where to friendly looking girls were sitting

@Fantasy Crazy

Circe sits inside the lunch room with a cigarette. One puff in.... One puff out.

She smiled. She liked the peace and quiet of silence. All she could hear was her heart beep and breath.

"Uh...I guess thats me" I said, turning to the guy that had just spoken to me "Can I help you? And no, I will not beat someone up for you." I grinned at him to show that I was joking and added "So what do you need?"

@Right okay then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back