• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High school romance

Toby bexame fascinated with his sneakers "Haha well Sorry about that I'm sorta known for my awkwardness"He said grinning

River sat there staring out the window again with his chin in one hand as he sined out only having eaten half of the pizza then pushed it slightly away from him before zoning out like he was now waiting for lunch to be over

@Fantasy Crazy

Monique turned to River, who was starring out the window and was really quit. So she decided to start a conversation with him. "So..." she says to River. "Tell me more about yourself."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toby smirked "Something on your mind"He said with that same glint in his eye

@Fantasy Crazy

Last edited by a moderator:
((Sorry, was gone for the weekend. Bit of an emergency))

Jay decided that he should probably get moving to class, so he stood up and said "Well, its been great meeting you Avery, but I should probably get going. I've got Computer Sciences next, and I hear the teacher's a bit of a dragon. See you later" With that, he turned on his heel and started walking towards class. See He thought to himself as he walked That wasn't so bad. Try meeting some more people through the day. He chuckled a bit to himself as he realized all of his awkwardness about the new school was probably unnecessary.

"You can tell us anything." she smiles. "But if you don't want to tell us, it's okay." she looks at him in the eye blushing a bit.

Al slowly opened his eyes and thought "Huh why didn't my alarm go off?" His eyes widened "OH SHIT I'M LATE THE FIRST DAY OF BEING TRANSFERRED!!!" He stood up and quickly got dressed as he ran out the door headed to the School as he thought "Please god don't let them notice me!"

JKthegreat said:
((Sorry, was gone for the weekend. Bit of an emergency))
Jay decided that he should probably get moving to class, so he stood up and said "Well, its been great meeting you Avery, but I should probably get going. I've got Computer Sciences next, and I hear the teacher's a bit of a dragon. See you later" With that, he turned on his heel and started walking towards class. See He thought to himself as he walked That wasn't so bad. Try meeting some more people through the day. He chuckled a bit to himself as he realized all of his awkwardness about the new school was probably unnecessary.
Avery smiled "See ya"She looked at her time table she sighed Math...She got up and walked gracefully out of the cafeteria avoiding the temptation to pull out lord of the flies again.She would just bump into stuff and make an ass outta herself @JKthegreat

(thats all good :) )

((please don't turn this into an abandon Roleplay when nobody replies anymore :( ))

(( I'm just waiting for someone else to reply. But you never answered, what's your Tumblr? ))

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy](( I'm just waiting for someone else to reply. But you never answered, what's your Tumblr? ))

[/QUOTE]
thepizzapenguinlia.tumblr.com I post weird stuff lol sorry

((Well my character was on his own, but I'll go for another reply))

As Jay was walking past a table of people about his age on his way out of the cafeteria, he felt a huge push from behind him almost knock him to the ground. He stumbled, but managed to keep his balance and turned to face the person who'd probably just tripped or something. But that wasn't the case. "Hey new kid" The classic jock standing in front of Jay said with a wide smirk on his face "Welcome to our school. I hear you're a bit of a dork, so I think you and I should be having a lot of these little 'chats'." This guy was awfully confident as Jay was the same size as him. Plus he probably didn't know that Jay had been doing fighting classes for years. He didn't particularly want to start a fight so soon, but didn't want to seem weak either. So he settled for laughing a little bit, and turning to walk away. The guy made a grab at his shoulder and said "Don't you walk aw-" But was cut off as Jay had his arm around his back in a painful arm lock very quickly. "Try this again, and I'll break your arm." I said quietly so just he could hear it and shoved him forward to the ground. I turned to walk away again.

((@Fantasy Crazy @Daniel reaver @Right okay then this is happening at next to the table your sitting in. All I could really think of xD . Jock is a NPC, btw.))

"woah"Toby held his hand up in an I surrender position "Gezz give the guy a break why don't you he just got here"Toby turned to the jock and laughed not taking it to seriously but then again he never took anything seriously "What a welcome committee..."

(Yeah its all good but I think people need to reply faster so lets always tag them in stuff @Fantasy Crazy

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Right okay then]"woah"Toby held his hand up in an I surrender position "Gezz give the guy a break why don't you he just got here"Toby laughed not taking it to seriously but then again he never took anything seriously "What a welcome committee..."
(Yeah its all good but I think people need to reply faster so lets always tag them in stuff @Fantasy Crazy

[/QUOTE]
(( I currently have a paragraph written but I wasn't sure if that statement of the welcoming committee was directed to Jay and the jocks or Monique being a bit pushy to River. So who was your statement directed to?? sorry, I just have to make sure before I post. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back