• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High school romance

River nodded "you real martial arts as in training the best fighters in the world" he said softly before pushing that subject of the school off because most in that club where the jocks that would beat some one up just for walking by them

@chasingshadows

(@Right okay then

sure! lol)

"Wow that's awesome!" Monique looked around for a seat so she asked River if we could sit next to the lonely new girl. "Hey do you want to go over and sit with her over there?" she asks pointing to the the girl sitting alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(11:02 Colorado)

River just shrugged slighlty happy that his blush had finaly gone away "I don't care" he said quietly as he looked over at the girl

Avery smiled at Jay and brushed her light hair out of her eyes as she took her tray to her table "Thanks I...I will"She whispered

@JKthegreat

(I feel like the only one from nz on this whole website hahaha)

"Okay." They both walked over to the new girl and so Monique introduced herself.

"Hey, I'm Monique!"

River stood there awkwardly going quiet again and listened to the girls conversation as he looked out one of the windows again zoning off a little as some of his hair moved down in front of his eye again

Rori turned to face the two who had come up to her and smiled at the girl, Monique, "Rori." She said cheerfully.

"This is River." she says introducing Rori to River. She saw Toby from a distance and motioned him to come and join us.

Rori smiled at River who seemed to be daydreaming as he looked out the window. She then looked at the boy Monique had called over and waved.

Toby tilted his head from one side to try and get a look at the girl they were talking too.

"Hey guys miss me?"He joked

Rori giggled at Monique's comment. She swung her legs back over the window sill so she was sitting normally on it.

Rori smiled at Toby, "Rori." She said once again, she then looked at the whole group, "Nice to meet you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back