• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Mellodrama

"I've been coming here since I was a kid." Briar says smiling and then pulls out a lighter, twirling it around in her fingers. "The lake is about a mile up, follow me!" She says and skips a head of him and then trips, falling flat on her face. (@vinebeck )

Last edited by a moderator:
She smiles back, wanting to talk but doesn't want to interrupt him and his book. She looks away realising she was staring again, she needed to stop doing that. She looks up to the front as the teacher began the lesson.

"Ah!" He gasps, rushing over to her. "Shit, are you alright?" Nervously he helps her up, holding her close to inspect any minor wounds sustained from her fall.

"Why wonder boy you are my hero!" Brair proclaim jokingly and collapses into his arms. "However shall I reward you kind sir?" Brair says with a think southern accent (@vinebeck )

Ellis chuckles and helps her up. Pantomiming tipping a cowboy hat, he replies in an Old West tone; "Why, no payment necessary, my dear." ( @Brittany )

Briar smiles and then turns towards the trail again, walking past one final corner and then stares at the lake. "Well, there it is. Nothing special." She says and shrugs before taking off her shoes and sitting in the grass next to the water. (@vinebeck )

The young man jogs towards the clear water, haphazardly rolling up his jeans and wading into the water. "Come on, aren't you gonna get in, too?" ( @Brittany )

Briar shrugs and then watches him with adoring eyes, "Maybe later." She smiles and then lays back on the grass, "I just wanna soak up the sun right now!" She mumbles and closes her eyes.

He rolls his eyes and splashes her playfully, wading in just far enough that the water won't get his pants soaking wet.

"You ass!" She exclaims and jumps up. "Oh that's it!" She says and walks into the water up to her knees, her daisy duke style denim shorts had no risk of getting wet. "Come on, lets go!" She taunts him and throws handfuls of water at him.

He feels the cool water splash against his skin, and he puts on a mock angry expression. "Hey!" Ellis exclaims, returning the water back at her. "No fair, I wasn't ready!"

He looks up from his book, hearing the teacher talk. He quickly puts his book away and listens to what they were saying. He seemed to be more interested in this subject more than English.

Briar giggles and then wraps her arms around his neck playfully, "You're cute when you're angry" she says with a wink and then tackles him into the water.

He falls back along with her, sputtering as the water overtakes him. His hands softly wrap around her waist, his cheeks ever so slightly dusting themselves with a rosy pink color.

She sighs trying to take down notes but struggles to keep up. She puts her pen down in frustration and leans back on her chair, looking over at the guy who was listening intently and wonders how he could be so interested in this subject.

Hearing her set the pen down he looks over. "Would you like some help?" He asks and smiles at her. "It's really easy when you get the hang of it." He says and twirls his pencil through his fingers. "Oh, and the name is Michael by the way." He adds politely and looks at the notes she had down so far.

She looks up at him.

"Easy," she repeats. "I doubt that." She giggles sitting forward in her seat.

"But any help would be greatly appreciated." She picks up her pen, not attempting to twirl it around her fingers because she would most likely fail.

"Nice to meet you Micheal, I'm Nicol." She smiles brightly.

Briar falls on top of him and they both quickly regain their footing, and she gets closer to him, not wanting him to let go of her. "Um lets go lay in the sun to dry!" She offers and then quickly walks away trying to hide her blush (@vinebeck )

He stops the pencile between the pencile between his thumb and forefinger. He grabs his paper and puts it next to hers. "Nice to meet you to Nicol." He says and roughly explains the lesson to her. Showing her how to understand the chemical formulas. "See a trick I learned to remember certain formulas is relate it to something. I relate sodium to Batman." He chuckles not knowing if she would get his cheesy joke.

Briar lays in the grass and chuckles, "I cant hear you over the sound of me winning!" She teases and pats the spot next to her. (@vinebeck )

Brair rolls over and leans against him, "Well wonderboy, you seem a little...washed up right now." She teases him playfully and pokes his chest.

She giggles copying down the notes.

"Okay that actually makes sense." She looks at the work which makes a little sense to her now, surprisingly.

"Hey, I am not!" He looks away from her, pretending to pout. His cheeks heat up slightly, and he faintly smirks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back