• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Mellodrama

[QUOTE="Demon Slayer]He chuckles slightly. "You did great." He says and smiles. He blushed slightly and looked to the front of the class. "Yeh, I know that was really cheesy." He says and laughs awkwardly.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah it was pretty cheesy." She giggles looking back down at her work. "But kinda cute in its own little way." She mumbles afterwards and continues to write notes for herself so she won't forget how she did everything.

He smiles slightly and blushes some more. "Maybe I will write a book." He chuckles. "Nerdy pickup lines, I probably have a hundred or so." He says and looks down at his notes again. "Just never really had a chance to use them." He looked over at her and smiled more. Not realizing he was staring at her.

She laughs with him, nodding her head in agreement.

"Sounds like a pretty good idea. You'd be good at it." Feeling his gaze on her she keeps her eyes down on her paper and starts to doodle on the corner of her page.

He shakes his head slightly and looks away, slightly embarrassed. "You are very pretty." He said, not knowing he said it out loud. He casually kept taking notes as if he had said nothing.

He glances up at the clock, checking to see how much time was left in class, and school in general.

Freya had been asleep almost the entire morning. She decided to go to school late because she was exhausted from her date last night. Her eyes fluttered open, only to be greeted by the bright sunlight that shone into her bedroom. She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she got out of bed, checking the clock on her nightstand. She got ready and headed downstairs to leave. Freya walked outside, got in her car, and drove to school. It wasn't too far, so she would make it to the beginning of her Chemistry class. After arriving at school, she got her books from her locker and headed to class. Freya opened the door carefully, trying not to make any noise. Although she didn't, her somewhat late arrival caused everyone to turn to the door quickly. She blushed and sat down at the only seat left in the back.

Nicol looks over and opens her mouth to say something but after realising Micheal had gone back to his work she shut her mouth and looked back at her paper. The sound of the door closing echoed throughout the class room and made her look up sharply, after the late arrival disappered to her seat she averted her gaze back to the front of the room.

The sound of a door made him look up from his work. He saw a young woman that had entered class late. He tilted his head for a moment but then looked back down at his paper. He sighed and continued to work, listening to the teacher and taking notes. He trailed off and started to doodle on the margins on the paper. They were surprisingly good. Most of them consisted to doodles of different super-heroes.

Nicol, having understood what the teacher was trying to explain, stopped paying attention to what they were saying and let her eyes wander. They stopped on the page next to her, she quietly watched superheroes make their way onto the paper. She giggled softly.

"Maybe you could add illustrations to your book." She smiled.

He smiles and shrugs. "I guess I should." He chuckled and looked over to her. "Want to hear another?" He said and sat back in his chair. "I may be Batman, but you're Robin my heart." He said and blushed lightly. He laughed slightly and smiled warmly at her. He tilted his head to the side. "I have to say, that one has some truth in it."

She covers her mouth and giggles.

"That one wasn't actually too bad." She smiles back at him. "Some truth hm?" She raises her eyebrow slightly.

The sound of her laugh made him smile. He looked back over at her and nodded.

"Yeah, I mean. I'm not exactly batman myself." He looks down for a second. "But you sure are robbing my heart." He said with a slight blush.

"I think you'd make a pretty good batman." She says imaging him in a batman outfit and giggles to herself.

"I'm sorry to be robbing your heart." She smiled. "You seem like you need it."

He smiles trying to think of himself being batman. He shrugs. "Gives me cospl-" He stops for a moment and chuckles. "Gives me Halloween ideas." He said smiling, glad he caught himself. "No need to be sorry." He smiles at her and looks up. "I really did need it." He said with pure honesty, he always had a hard time in school up to this moment. He was actually enjoying school more than before.

She smiles brightly back.

"In that case, you're welcome." She pauses for a moment letting her imagination take over.

"We could even dress up together, with you as Batman and I could be Robin." She giggles at her idea, this was the first chemistry class she actually enjoyed.

He continued to draw for the time period of her pause. Hearing her idea made him stop in his tracks. He looks over at her with a big smile on his face.

"That would be awesome." He says looking at Nicol. He chuckled and continued to draw.

"I really like to do something like that." He said and smiled at the drawings. The superhero drawings turned into a full page detailed drawing of him dressed up as batman, and her dressed up as robin. He pushed the page over to her and smirked.

A big smile crept onto her face as she lifted the the page to get a good look at the drawing.

"We look amazing." She giggles looking back at Michael. "I'm totally down for this if you are."

He chuckles still looking at her.

"Definitely" He said and tilted his head slightly. "The only thing is, I need to get a batman costume." He looked at the table and tapped his pencil. "I have a few different costumes actually, you know for...." He trailed off trying to think of something. He blushed slightly and looked back at his paper of notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back