• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Mellodrama

Briar smiles and snuggles against him, "I think youre cute." She says bluntly and watches for his reaction

He freezes, and his head snaps forward to look at her, flushing red. "H-huh? Oh, uh.. you're cute t-too though!"

Briar rolls her eyes and then lays her head against his shoulder, "What? Me? Naaah" She says laughing and looks up at him.

He quickly composes himself (though his face remains rosy), and sits up slightly so his face can inch slightly closer to hers. "You are, though."

"No I'm not," Ellis says softly, tucking a soaked strand of hair behind her ear. "you really are, I promise."

He smiles hearing her laugh. "That's great, I'm not the best teacher." He laughs quietly. "Look here's another one." He smiles and starts to write on her paper. "Can you give me the chemical symbol for those?" He said, chuckling to himself. He thought he was pretty clever about this one.

The paper read:

Iodine Lutetium Vanadium Uranium

He smiles, his eyes flickering to Briar's lips when she pulls away from the kiss. His hand ghosts her cheek, and he ever so faintly leans in. "Can I kiss you?" he whispers, his lips only mere centimeters from hers.

"Of course." She whispers softly and leans in closer to him, letting her lips gently brush against his.

He presses closer to her, his eyes fluttering closed as their lips meet. After a few moments he mutters "God, youre beautiful,"; not wanting to separate from her just yet.

Briar smiles into the kiss and moves closer, gently touch his shoulder, wanting him closer to her. She pulls away a few seconds later and then blushes, "Is now a good time to mention that I had a crush on you when I was a freshman?" She giggles softly.

"You should have said something earlier." His arm wraps around her waist, and he laughs softly. "I wish I wasn't so oblivious back then."

Briar smiles and gets closer to him, kissing him gently as her fingers trace patterns on his chest

She looks at the paper, with some confidence after being taught. She thought for a moment tapping her pen on the table. Iodine.. Lutetium.. Vanadium and Uranium

She writes.. I Lu V U

She looks at the paper feeling a little proud of herself then pieces it all together and blushes slightly looking up.

"Umm how did I do?"

He chuckles, nestling closer to her. "So, uh." He begins, nervous. "Are we like a thing, now?"

xnicolx said:
She looks at the paper, with some confidence after being taught. She thought for a moment tapping her pen on the table. Iodine.. Lutetium.. Vanadium and Uranium
She writes.. I Lu V U

She looks at the paper feeling a little proud of herself then pieces it all together and blushes slightly looking up.

"Umm how did I do?"
He chuckles slightly. "You did great." He says and smiles. He blushed slightly and looked to the front of the class. "Yeh, I know that was really cheesy." He says and laughs awkwardly.

"Well, do you wanna be?" She asks softly and looks up at him, " I mean I know youre popular and im not, so if you dont want to be its okay..." (@vinebeck )

Briar smiles and kisses him again before hugging him tightly, "then do me a favour and never let go of me." She whispers softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back