• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Mellodrama

xnicolx said:
(Yes! What ideas do you have about what happened to them?)
(How about if Carly found out that Nicol was hiding secrets from her and she was angry because she was the one she told everything to?)

IIQueenestII said:
(How about if Carly found out that Nicol was hiding secrets from her and she was angry because she was the one she told everything to?)
(Ooh yeah that's a good idea! We can use that, Nicol could have one really big secret that she kept from Carly and never told her?)

xnicolx said:
(Ooh yeah that's a good idea! We can use that, Nicol could have one really big secret that she kept from Carly and never told her?)
(Yeah! Thats it!)

Michael sits rises from the couch and sighs. He looks down at his feet and clenches his fists. "Those girls hurt Nicol... I really wish it wasn't illegal to beat the shit out of them." He stands and looks out the window in the direction of the park. "Because if I could I most definitely would." He mumbles and walks to the door. He was to annoyed to fall asleep at that moment.

He walks back to the park and sits down on a bench. Partially hoping to run into Carly again so he could tell her off like he had done earlier, but another part hoping he doesn't. He leans back on the bench and sighed out loud. Looking up towards the clouds.

Demon Slayer]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30944-iiqueenestii/ said:
@IIQueenestII[/URL] I have to be honest. That fight was pretty fun to RP xD )
(This is why I made Carly! To add ALOT of drama! So your welcome!)

(I really enjoyed reading through it as well!)

Nicol drags herself out of bed and looks in the mirror immediately regretting it, she looked a mess, her hair was knotty her eyes were small and red. She sighs, she knew she had to go to school she'd get picked on even more if she didn't go. They'd think of some horrible explaination for her not being at school. She quickly showers and pulls on some jeans and a baggy sweater, even makeup couldn't hide the pain on her, taking a deep breath she leaves the house, nothing she could do to make it better. After she closes her door she notices a familiar looking notebook on the floor. Michael.. She picks it up carefully and puts it in her bag before walking along the path to school.

He wakes on the park bench and rubs his eyes. "Oh god..." He looked at the time and quickly jumped up. "I'm gonna be late..." He mumbled to himself. He stood and made his way to the school. Regretting almost everything that happened yesterday afternoon. He hung his head down and walked onto the school grounds.

Carly rose from her canopy bed, she looked in the mirror and saw an old picture of her and Nicol together when they were still best friends, a tear rolled down Carly's cheek as it reminded her of what happened yesterday.

'No, you don't need Nicci, and she doesn't need you... Let it go, Carly...'

She whispered to herself, wiping the tear.

She took a quick shower and put on a pink and sliver slip on dress, she then walked outside with her messager bag, she then saw Nicol on her way to school.

@xnicolx

Last edited by a moderator:
She slowly walks along the path while scuffing her shoes along. Hearing the sound of other footsteps she looks up to see Carly, yesterday's events come flooding back to her but she shakes them out of her head. It's okay, no need to worry.. She immediately looks back down and walks a little faster hoping Carly hadn't noticed her.

Carly stopped for a moment to take a deep breath and kept going,

'Let it go, you don't need her...'

She whispered to herself, but she couldn't help herself.

She stepped in front of Nicol and showed her two friendship bracelets,

"So... Do THESE look familiar?"

She asked, her face was mixed with mischief and sadness.

@xnicolx

She stops suddenly and flinches when Carly puts her hand out thinking Carly would say something spiteful or was going to do something. After realising she wasn't going to do anything she looks up slightly surprised by the hint of sadness in Carly's face. She then moves her gaze down to the two familiar bracelets.

"Are those..?" She trails off as the memories come flooding back to her.

"Oh." He seats himself on her kitchen counter and spaces out for a moment while she rummages through some cabinets. "Would you ever want to stay over at my place for a night?" ( @Brittany )

"You don't have to if you don't want to." He stretches his arms out to her, gesturing for a hug.

"No, baby I want too" She says softly and lets herself become envoloped in his arms. "Just...just sleeping over right? You...you aren't gonna expect more?" (@vinebeck)

Michael sat down on a bench outside of school. He didn't feel like going inside and dealing with it today. He was also scared on what Nicol would say to him. A kid walked over and threw him off the bench.

"Scram looser." He said as he took a seat.

Michael disregarded it and moved in front of a tree. Yawning slightly, he took out his book and wrote down all the ways he was going to murder the bully. He knew he would never do it, but it made him feel better.

(Flashback time!)

Nicol was at Carly's 14th birthday party, Carly was dancing with Nicol and the rest of her friends to the Dj's music,

"Nicci, can I speak to you for a moment? I have a surprise for you!" She said a little loudly in order to be heard over the loud music.

@xnicolx

He wraps his pinky finger around Briar's solemnly. "I don't even think I'm ready for that yet. Promise." Shrugging, he presses a chaste kiss to her forehead. "Besides, you're still a minor." ( @Brittany )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back