• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern High School Mellodrama

When he entered the locker room, he was met by one of his friends, Jonah. He greeted him with a dap, and scowled, "I've no idea, why Coach is working us so hard. North Ridgeviews not even that good of a team."

Jonah nodded in agreement, "I know, but this year their looking hot," He fished out a paper from his bag and showed him, "Their the only other team so far, to be undefeated."

Kyle shrugged and pulled off his shirt, "I know, but they win, barely. Their last game with FrenchCourt ended with 13-14. It would have been a tie, if the French's had've made that kick."

He finished undressing and started slipping on his gear.

Jonah had long since finished and was waiting patiently next to him. "Yeah, but winning is winning."

In her English class, Cory started a sketch of the hallway again. She started from the top down, trying to make it as realistic as possible. She added the girl that took a photo of her to the picture and finished a rough sketch by the end of class.

Kyle frowned as he laced up his cleats. "It is, but I'd rather win by alot, then barely win like they do." He finished tying and stood up with a smirk. "But I understand, winning by little is still better than losing."

Cory had her free period, which she spent outside by the stadium, watching some of the football players warm up. She decided to sketch them.

A few minutes later, Kyle was out on the field jogging a little as a warm up. It was pretty nice outside, but the clouds looked a little dark. He didn't think much of it, but he would've bet money that it was going to rain.

After jogging, he walked up to the Quarterback to practice his ball catching. He really didn't mind the Quarterback, but he thought him to be too stuck up.

Nonetheless, he hadn't done anything to him, so he was good in his book.

About half an hour later, they were sent back inside to prepare for seventh period.

Cory finished the rough sketch and made the base lines a little darker as she walked back inside, not looking where she was going and ending up near the locker rooms for some odd reason. She tried to find her way to World History, which to her knowledge was on the other side of the building.

( @CocoForRealz ) we should just skip it haha. )

After a long and boring day, Freya went to her locker to collect her books for her seventh period Math class, which she had with Kyle. She was buzzing with excitement since she wasn't able to see him all day. She made her way to the math classroom on the first floor.

"It will get better." He says following her up stairs. He didn't have the same class as her, he just wanted to be able to say goodbye. "Hey, I'm heading to the library." He says with a smile. "Would you like to meet up at the park again? Or perhaps somewhere that we hopefully won't run into any bullys. I know this really good burger joint."

{ @NightSky }

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle was back out in the locker room, this time though something was different. A small girl with a sketch book was bumbling around like a blind mice, in the boys looker room. His normal scowl twisted into a cruel smirk as he approached the girl.

"What do we have here?" He slapped the sketchbook out of the girls hands, as his teammates surround him.

( xD , great. Kyle will be with you in a minute.)

Cory looked up, seeing the guy and scowling at him as she was surrounded in a tight circle by the burly football players that she was drawing on the field. She picked up her notebook and tucked it under her arm.

"You've got yourself a problem. Let me through," she requested, narrowing her eyes. She hated that she didn't fit in everywhere, and she hated that she was the stress reliever.

Kyle paused at her remark, before his lips split into an obnoxious grin. He stepped away for her, and the other players foĺlowed suit.

"You passed, now get the hell away from here."

"Yeah, sure as hell I passed," she muttered under her breath, pushing through the crowd. She was just avoiding the late bell for World History, and she jogged down the hall to grab her things.

Freya opened the door and arrived inside of the classroom. She took an open seat next to a window, all the way in the back. She noticed that Kyle wasn't there yet, and she worried that he was absent. Opening her notebook to prepare for the beginning of class, she doodled flowers on the side of her paper as she waited for class to start.

Cory managed to jog right through the door of World History just as the late bell rang. She sighed, taking the empty seat in the back and putting her stuff down, drowning out the teacher as he started talking.

After the small debacle with the small girl, Kyle hurriedly ran to his locker to grab his books-eager to see Freya again.

To his dismay, when he reached his locker the warning bell rang, and the principal was lurking around the hall where his locker was stationed.

He groaned at his luck, and meekly made his way towards the locker, praying to God that the short, stout man would ignore him.

"Mister Kingsly.." He sighed and turned around putting on an innocent expression.

"Yes, Mr. Gauthier?" He was lucky that gus entourage had split, he would rather die than have them witness this.

Mr. Gauthier pulled his phone from his pocket, and turned it on.

"Do you know what time it is?"

A full rant later, he was back in class. He was lucky that their was a game on friday, otherwise Mr. Gauthier would have done more than yell at him.

He entered the class with a smirk and took a seat next to Freya.

"Hey, beautiful."

Her head shot up when the door opened and she immediately smiled. Kyle walked in and sat down in the seat next to her.

"Hey." Freya continued to have a smile shone on her face, blushing when he called her beautiful.

"I haven't seen you at all today, I missed you." she frowned. Freya rested her elbow on the table and leaned her head against her palm, still looking at him.

Kyle smiled at her, "Me too, I can't stop thinking about you." He sat up rigidly, when something vibrated against his thigh.

He realized it his phone as he reached into his pocket. He fished it out and leaned back to see who sent the text. It was the girl he had hooked up with a week ago.

'Hey sexxy. Wnt 2 come over later ;) '

He grinned at the text, and swiftly texted an affirmative. He hadn't gotten laid for a week.

She pauses for a moment and sighs, she knew wherever they would go Carly would find them.

"I've got a lot of homework, maybe another time." She smiles but on the inside feels bad for saying no.

@Demon Slayer

He frowns slightly before getting an idea. He smiles at his idea. "Why don't I help you with your homework then? Please, if it's about Carly don't worry about it." He steps up next to her. "I know a way to get her out of our hair, it's pretty devious but might work." He chuckles thinking of different ideas.

{ @NightSky }

"Hmm.. Okay." She says giving in. She smiles. "Ooh what kind of idea, I'm open to a lot of things right now."

@Demon Slayer

He crosses his arms and chuckles. An evil smirk creeps onto his face. "I was thinking we acare the crap out of her." He shrugs. "Literally and metaphorically." He starts to think more about it and starts to laugh. "We can discuss on how later. Unless you have time now." Michael never really ever goes to class. Sometimes he does, but usually he gets his notes off the internet and only attends to take tests. Because of his good grades, the teachers dont really mind.

{ @NightSky }

Nicol thinks for a moment, part of her wants to leave Carly alone or even become friends with her again but she thinks of what she said to her and Michael yesterday and seeing how eager Michael looks, she nods.

"I don't have anywhere better to be." She says. "Lead the way."

@Demon Slayer

He smiles and lightly grabs hold of her hand. He sleads them outside. Stopping for a moment he turns around. "So where should we go to talk? Park, really good burger place, one of our houses?" He says tilting his head slightly. "Your choice."

{ @NightSky }

Users who are viewing this thread

Back