• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

Zaron said:
Deon let's out a demented screech as a familiar of dark aura pulls slowly away and out of his body. It looks to be very similar to his summoning, the way the aura dances into formation but keeps getting larger. Deon digs his fingers into the ground craving hand fills of grass and dirt pounding the ground. The risen shadowy figure stops growing getting darker with each fill from the misty aura. The figure stands taller than the biggest hell hound he summoned when Deon first arrived. The flames stop swirling, yet burned circle remains.

(Take your time, no rush)
(Thanks ^_^ I just have some homework to complete)

Saikoro gasped. This is getting out of hand... She thought. She summoned her scythe. "GO BACK TO THE UNDERWORLD!" She shouted, as she made her scythe cut through shadow. It turned into a film made out of shadows, and passed into her scythe which was glowing. She rised off the ground. It's still weak... But it puts up a good fight...

Once it had fully passed into her scythe, she dropped to the ground and her scythe disappeared. "It's gone back now..." She whispered, before she fainted.

(Now I really don't have to play my character until I get back and make her wake up xD Somebody get her to the infirmary :P )

Adrian catches Saikoro before she hits the ground and lays her in his knee, and looks at Deon "um... Are you okay?"

Revnoir had been watching from where he was, seeing as his little corner wasn't too far off. He looked down at the cat, who he had no idea was Letha, and scowled. This place has so many different people... It'll be annoying to try to remember what everyone is. He gently pet the cat, finding comfort in animals more than humans.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Revnoir had been watching from where he was, seeing as his little corner wasn't too far off. He looked down at the cat, who he had no idea was Letha, and scowled. This place has so many different people... It'll be annoying to try to remember what everyone is. He gently pet the cat, finding comfort in animals more than humans.

[/QUOTE]
(Thanks soo much for helping us > :)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Revnoir had been watching from where he was, seeing as his little corner wasn't too far off. He looked down at the cat, who he had no idea was Letha, and scowled. This place has so many different people... It'll be annoying to try to remember what everyone is. He gently pet the cat, finding comfort in animals more than humans.

[/QUOTE]
The cat, Letha cuddles with Revnoir to get him on better mood

Revnoir keeps petting the cat, managing a subtle smile. I wonder where the cat came from. Is it someone's pet? He kept watching the others, though, curious about what people would normally do in a situation like this.

Letha roll over and lies on her back and hope he will pet her On her stomach, she just love when people does that. Maybe he isn't so scary and evil... I hope he will become my friend

Deon twitches staring up at Adrian with Saikoro. His eyes brighter than ever go black as the fiery wings on his back lift in motion of taking off. The wigs motion down quickly only to crash around Deon feeding the figmant in front of him. The now giant shadow bursts into fire and grows much larger more swiftly. The 14ft fiery giant bursts around him knocking Adrian and Saikoro away. Small pittles of fire remain on the pale skinned behemoth as it stares down at Deon breathing heavy. His eyes no longer shining, he remains on all fours gritting his teeth.

Zaron said:
Deon twitches staring up at Adrian with Saikoro. His eyes brighter than ever go black as the fiery wings on his back lift in motion of taking off. The wigs motion down quickly only to crash around Deon feeding the figmant in front of him. The now giant shadow bursts into fire and grows much larger more swiftly. The 14ft fiery giant bursts around him knocking Adrian and Saikoro away. Small pittles of fire remain on the pale skinned behemoth as it stares down at Deon breathing heavy. His eyes no longer shining, he remains on all fours gritting his teeth.
(DAAAAAAMN, bro. That's harsh :'( you would knock us away?)

Revnoir watches the whole scene knowing he would probably just make it worse if he jumped in now. Gently rubbing the cats belly, he watched in complete silence. He was seriously interested in the whole dilemma but he couldn't think of how he could help, if he even should.

Adrian tries to land so he has Saikoro over himself so she don't get hurt. I have to do something... Or else Saikoro risks to get in harm... He carfully puts Saikoro down and slowly approaching Deon... "Deon try to relax its us, Adrian and Saikoro, we are your friends you don't want to hurt us, do you?"

Letha looks over to the group of people and relizes who they are. She jumps up and rushes behind a corner and from the same corner comes the cat girl running (now in her human form) against Deon and when she comes close enough she throws herself around his neck... "Deon, it's me Letha the little cat please don't kill me and please relax we will figure this out!"

"I.. have.. no intention.. of hurting.. anyone.." He answered Adrian and Letha. He looks up at the giant standing before him trying to catch his breath in amazment of how big this guy really is, and why it's not causing havoc amongst anyone. "Letha, give me some room please?.."

Revnoir watched the cat leave, then stared with wide eyes when the girl came out in a human form. He was intelligent enough to realize it was the same person, and watched her go to Deon. Did I just pet a cat girl..?! He watched closely, deciding to help if things got out of hand. Not like it would really change anything, since he didn't know much of what to do, but he'd try.

"Sorry I was just assuming you you were going nuts, but well I go check on the girl" Letha lets him go and she walks over to Saikoro and tries to awake her...

"Hay you" she wawes at Revnoir "come and help me move her"

Revnoir stared for a moment, not expecting to be called out, and reluctantly stood up. He made his way to them and helped Letha, feeling a bit awkward for watching from a distance. You're an idiot, Rev. He internally punched himself, sighing as he helped pick the girl up.

Deon takes on deep breath hoping the giant won't knock his teeth in. He struggles a little to stand up staring at its face bracing for a kick, a punch, or something way worse. The beast stands firm staring at Deon as he double takes noticing Saikoro out cold. He takes one slow step back intimidated still waiting for it to move. The small flames on it start to burn larger as it turns into the darkness it once was. Suprised, Deon runs over sliding on is knees to the others by Saikoro. "Is she okay?!" He asks concerned of her health.

Revnoir poked at her, not knowing exactly how to wake her up. He prodded her, trying to wake her up. He knew at least that if she didn't wake up she probably wasn't ok. He genuinely did care if she was alright or not, which might be a little odd of him to some.

Saikoro felt someone poking her side. I need to wake up. She told herself. At the same time, she was confused. Why? She slowly opened her eyes anyway, but her vision was blurred. It slowly came into focus, and she saw many people surrounding her. "What...?" She muttered, confused.

Letha sits next to Saikoro "you okay?" She says with a voice filled with worry.

Adrian looks fast at Saikoro "welcome back sleepyhead" he says and gives her a fast wink and then he looks back on the big scary thing

Deon hugs Saikoro. "I'm so sorry.." He was frightened the girl may have been injured, but relief was on his side today. He turned around at the dissipating behemoth contracting and compacting itself into a small black fireball with a tiny Orange glow inside. He sighs looking back to Saikoro worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back