• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

Deon stood paused for a moment remembering the immediate greetings he received from his new friends. He thought he could be just as open to everyone even when he's a little nervous. As he looks down at this person, he slowly reminds Deon of how he grew up alone and anti-social. "You remind me of myself before I came here. I'm Deon." He says to him reaching his hand out with a smile.

C'mon Rev, be nice... You wont make any damn friends if you just leave them all hanging. Revnoir looked at the stranger who's just now been named to him, and stared for a short moment. "Im Revnoir... And what do you mean I remind you of yourself?" Revnoir noticed that maybe he was talking about looks. He DID have the same color eyes and hair, but he could be wrong. Yellow eyes and black hair might not be a rare combination for those who aren't human, or at least not completely human.

"Well.." Deon chuckles with a smile. "You having your head down which is a dead giveaway, and that obvious expression you're giving me. nice to meet you Revnoir." Deon thinks to himself how dangerous this place may be just as he's afraid of himself. I wounder if he's alone here...

"Look, I dont want to offend you or anything but... Why don't we talk some other time?" Revnoir asked, really not wanting to snap at Deon. He seemed like a nice guy, and maybe he could learn a few things from him, but now really wasn't the time. "But it was nice meeting you, Deon."

Deon gives Revnoir a suprised look. "Yeah, that's fine! forgive me, I shouldn't have intruded." He waves as he turns around walking towards the training grounds. He takes a deep breath in relief that nothing happens. "Maybe I shouldn't talk to anyone and risk getting killed..." He mumbles to himself. He slides his hands in his pockets. He reaches the corner of the building before the arena and stops, leaning against the wall with his shoulder.

Revnoir, at this point shaking, hurried off to where it was less crowded and quieter. If anyone else spoke to him... His mind would run rampant and he had no way of knowing just how bad it would become. Why couldn't I just be normal, dammit?! The poor guy probably thinks I'm some anger management patient now..! God dammit Rev! He found a quieter spot and settled down. It was a corner beside the main building, and there was nobody there. Finally... Maybe he'd be a little nicer now. He sat with his back to the brick wall and stared at the sky, for no obvious reason.

Deon swings around the corner lazily to enter the building to his room. He opens the door and heads inside moments before reaching his door. He looks at the number with a sigh and enters shutting the door behind him. He Sita on the neatly made bed with his belongings alongside it. He reaches in his bag pulling out his laptop and headphones. He sets the laptop down beside him and lays back waiting for it to boot.

Grimmlock said:
(What r we doing with rooms tho, my characters just sorta hanging, I wanna put him somewhere.)
(well idk I was honestly hoping we'd all be paired instead of randomly choose a room but id say just pick a room number or something under 200 l: I didn't mention before but revs room will be 119, just for reference)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia](maybe tomorrow or late tonight, she doesn't seem to be on rn)

[/QUOTE]
(Eh... :I)

Deon's laptop boots up with a chime ringing through the room. He taps a key and opens the window immediately playing music through his headphones. He closes his eyes with his arms sprawled out on the bed, feet still on the floor.

RoleGirl said:
((We can say 200, and yes you all chose roommate;) ))

I

((I was actually sleeping))

Letha is lying under the tree in har cat form and rested when he saw this scary guy again she didn't know the name on, she happily jumped to him said "mjjau" he looked sad, so maybe a cat will cheer him up. She she starts cuddling with on of his legs and hop he wasn't going to fall over her.

@Umbra Regalia

((If you want pair up I can fix that, but then I need a clear awanser that you want))
(I don't mind a pair up.)

Zaron said:
Deon's laptop boots up with a chime ringing through the room. He taps a key and opens the window immediately playing music through his headphones. He closes his eyes with his arms sprawled out on the bed, feet still on the floor.

(I don't mind a pair up.)
(i can see what i can do ;) )

Deon wakes up from a bad dream an hour later. The same memory of the phantom, but every time it gets closer, it begins chanting something else. Deon wipes the sweat from hishis forehead and quickly throws the headphones off leaning over the bed grabbing the trash can to vomit.

Adrian walkes around on campus and walks against the doorms, he want to find his room. He hopes ge gets a girl as roomate then he could have a bit of fun with her. He walkes throught the corridor and hears a weird noise in one of the rooms. I hope that person is okay, maybe i should nock an see if he or she is okay... he stands outside the door and thinks

Deon gasps for air and coughs and spits what's left in his mouth into the trash can. He groans gritting his teeth. "Shit..." He sets the trash can down and walks to the small sink in the corner to rinse out his mouth.

After showering, Saikoro walked out of her room and saw Adrian - the vampire from earlier - standing outside a door. She approached him, and greeted him. "Is there a reason why you're standing out here?" She asked.

@RoleGirl @Zaron

"Yes, it sounded like the person didn't feel well, so i was thinking to nock, but i don't know if that is a good idé... but i am kind of worried, the person might need help" Adrian just stares at the door handle and really tries to resist the feeling of riping the door open och rush into the room.

@Zaron @Ashaficent

Ashaficent said:
After showering, Saikoro walked out of her room and saw Adrian - the vampire from earlier - standing outside a door. She approached him, and greeted him. "Is there a reason why you're standing out here?" She asked.
@RoleGirl @Zaron
(I just thought this was perfect timing, sorry xD )

RoleGirl said:
"Yes, it sounded like the person didn't feel well, so i was thinking to nock, but i don't know if that is a good idé... but i am kind of worried, the person might need help" Adrian just stares at the door handle and really tries to resist the feeling of riping the door open och rush into the room.
@Zaron @Ashaficent
"I didn't take you to be the considerate type." Said Saikoro, raising and eyebrow and listening in for any sounds.

Zaron said:
(I just thought this was perfect timing, sorry xD )
(Bah, who cares? I just wanted to RP :P )

Deon reaches for the handle on the faucet when he hears a voice bleeding through the door. "I'm okay!" He turns the water on and sucks in a mouth full swishing it around and spitting repeating the process three times. He turns the water off and wipes the water on his face off with his jacket sleeve. He walks to the door to open it finding some guy standing directly infrpnt of him. He the looks to see Saikoro. "Oh, hey." He looks back to the guy standing at his door. "Hi"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back