• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

The miniature hell hound wags its stubby tail at the cat nearing his master. Deon looks to the cute cat with his piercing golden eyes and cracks an innocent smile. he reaches his hand to pet the cat.

Letha meets his hand and let him pet her... She just loved the feeling of being peted. She looks him straight in the eyes and then suddenly there is sitting a girl on the grass before him, Letha gasps "I'm tired" she smiles at Leon.

Deon is startled by the transforming girl before him and quickly reaches his hand away from her. The hell hound bounces with a bark and dissipates. He sighs with relief looking to this strange person.

"Uum... Who are you?" He says to this strange person sitting before him.

"oh, me? im sorry for being so rude. I'm Letha, She looks at the dog. "im not dangerous, i just half cat... but if you two prefered me as a cat i can chance back, but then i need a nap before. but anyway, are you new here?" she smiles and her eyes shines up

He sits speechless for a few seconds and answers to Letha. "Yes I'm new here... my name is Deon. Nice to meet you Letha." He smiles at her and looks down at his hell hound as it disappears. He looks to another girl greeting him.

"Hi." He greets the newcomer with a smile.

"I'm Saikoro," she said. "Mind if I sit?" She asked. Her feet were aching from walking around aimlessly for so long.

He hesitates for a moment and slides over to make room. "Of course. Nice to meet you, Saikoro. I'm Deon."

Letha turns her head to great Saikoro. "hi" she smiles and then looks back at Deon "Nice to meet you two.. and just so you know that is really cool" pointing at the place the hellhound was sitting a moment erlier.

"Thank you, Deon." Saikoro sat with a relieved sigh and smiled at the cat girl. "You mean the hell hound?" She asked.

"yeah, it was cute, and cool" Letha smiles and looks really happy, "so Deon, may i ask wich room you live in?"

Deon quirks a brow at Letha and raises his hand away from them. A force of disturbance spirals around his arm into his hand. The bends of vision deepen with a dark color and brightening with fire. He turns the palm of his hand facing down and the force shoots to the ground. It grows slowly and gets harder to see through it. Deon rests his arm aside him and watches it burst revealing a giant hell hound. It looks down at him with glowing aura illuminating from Its eyes from and fumes from its nostrils.

"I have no idea yet. I just got here an hour ago so I really don't know much about this place." He looks to Letha, then to Saikoro.

Saikoro looked with wide eyes at the hell hound. "So... So.." She stuttered for a moment. "So cute! Aren't you adorable?" She sat on the ground and put her hands around the hell hound, hugging it. The hell hound wagged it's tail, and barked with delight. Since Saikoro was a creature of Death, from the Underworld, the hell hound liked her.

"wow, i love it" a little nevuos about the hellhound may not like cats she looks up at the hound and then look back at Deon, "you are really talented. i wish i could do that... right now i just can become a little kitty" she looks down in the ground

"I didn't ask for this..." He turns his attention to the hell hound and the hell hound looks to Deon reaching its nose closer him. He pets the side of the hound's face.

i want to pet it to... but im afraid, he might bite my arm off. she thinks. "well i think your power is amasing, i mean you will never be alone, you can just summon a hellhound..." Letha lies down on the grass, looking at the dog and Deon

"Well, now that you have powers, accept it." Said Saikoro, letting go of the hell hound. "You have to learn to live with it. Otherwise... Never mind."

The hound looks to Letha and steps towards her her. It lowers its head and brushes it's nose against her hand. Deon turns his head to Saikoro. "I have. There's a lot more I can do. I just need to harness the strength."

Letha shines up and starts petting the hellhound. "well i at least know my strength on my powers, i turn into a cute little cat and thanks to that i can get someware to speep for the night. I honesly don't think my powers is more than that." she says with all her focus on the hellhound.

Deon lifts his hand making a pointing gesture and presses his finger against his head twice. "My mind is linked so I can think about what I want it to do. If I don't control it then it goes rogue until I absorb it by touch." He sighs. "It's the only downfall and dangerous to anyone around, even myself."

Saikoro nodded. "Then you must definitely work hard to gain better control of your powers so that you won't end up in such a situation." She smiled at the cat girl. "And I'm sure that you may find out more aspects to your powers."

Letha turn her head to Saikoro "Well it helps me survive, so i don't complain." Then She looks at Deon "Deon, I can help you train if you want ? I'm not afraid for getting hurt" she blinks at him and

Deon looks up to Letha and stands up placing his hand on the hound's hip. The hound collapses into a mist that diasappears.

"I don't think that's such a great idea, Letha. Thank you for the offer." He turns his head to Saikoro. "Thanks for the warm welcome as well." He says smiling at both of them.

"I have to go find out what room I'm staying in."

When te hellhound disappears letha looks a bit sad. "Can I come with you? I really want to know what room you got" she smiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back