• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

"You call me player on the first day at school, wow thats brave" Adrian smiles playfully.

"Anyhow this is the school yard, your rooms do you get in the reception and its that way." He points at a direction "over there you have the main school building and behind that building is the dorms."

GeoStone said:
"Wondering about everything is good. A lot of questions need answering in this world" he said to Letha.
"Yeah right! Oh look over there! New people" she smiles and shines up and starts dragging Trance against them "come, we can go and say hi"

Last edited by a moderator:
Gray nods silently as he takes in the directions.

Gracie smiles playfully as well "Well I am the troublemaker outta the two of us. I'm usually am the brave one."

"Hey there!" She waves at the two people that's walking away from Adrian and trying to get their attention. "Yeah, it is" she smiles at trance

Maximus walks off to a tree hoping to stay out of sight as possible

Bites into a a bbq sandwich "delicious" he thought

Last edited by a moderator:
@GeoStone

"We are hybrids. Made out of three different species. " Gray says.

"Then first one is Neko" Gracie says as she changes to her neko side as her ears come out and her left eye changes to red.

Gray does the same as his right eye changes to red. "Half demon wolf. So one red eye. Our neko power is an element. Mine's Earth" as he lifts dirt from the ground,

"Mine is Water" Gracie says as she takes the moisture from the dirt. They switch back to normal.

"Next is Demon. We don't actually know if it's normal demon or special demon" Gray says as both his eyes turn red

"We have different powers. Mine's is the ability to change my appearance. " Gracie says as her eyes changes to red but then turns into Terence. "I can also change other appearances"

" I can simply read minds. " Gray says as they turn back to normal. "Unless someone has an block up"

"Finally, there is fallen angel" Gracie says as her eyes turns back to red and her wings come out.

"Again different powers but big difference. I can mess with time. Go back, freeze it. I can't show you this one because I can only used it 3 times an month. " Gray as he does the same.

"I can produce energy. As you notice I am standing away from you and i didn't walk as close as my brother. I can't touch you or you can become an pile of ashes. I produce it everywhere on my body. I can either give you energy or I can harm you with it. I can never use it myself though. My brother has high energy powers so I easily give the extra power to him and then I can touch you to give you some with out the ashes. But after 60 seconds I can't be touch again" Graice explains as they turn back to normal

"That's is our powers Terence" Gray says calmly

@GeoStone

"I actually don't know. My earth doesn't tire me out so much. I can control it to make earth people...I have only been taught to use it for death and harming people..so I do not know the full extent of my earth power" Gray says thinking

Logan skated into the school courtyard for the first time. While he was skating he was looking around, but didn't notice the rock in front of his board. He just kept antifungal he hit the rock and flip into the grass." Uhh. That is the last time I don't look where just am skating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back