• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

Letha blushes and looks away. "Maybe we should go back to the school" she wispers, afraid of what to do. I just kissed someone ! What will happen now?

(Sorry slow awanser, didn't get any notifications)

"it's not like i dont like it, its just.. i have never... done this.." she contieous looking down to the ground. Then blushes hard again. "um.. a date... well it could be fun" she looks up and smiles at him still blushing

Gray and Gracie were walking in the school yard ignoring everyone as they look at each other "Why are we staying here again?" Gray asks quietly

"Because this is an safe place, and safe places are good" Gracie says as she walks down the school yard not paying attention

Adrian walkes around on the school yard and trying to find something to do when she sees the two new people and starts walking against them.

They are maybe nice.

Gray sighs and sees an girl walking towards them "Someone is coming to talk to us now!" He mumbles

Gracie mumbles "Then let her. We need friends and maybe this is an friend we can make!"'

Gray nods nodding

(Adrian is a boy xD )

Adrian walkes up to the persons and Looks a bit on them "hey, you two are new here Huh?" He sertently looks at the girl but then even at the boy. She has a nice body, he is tall. They have to be siblings, they sure look alike

(( Oh....that explains things.....SORRY! ))

Gray nods at the boy "We are, I'm Gray and she's Gracie and yes we are siblings and don't say my sister has an nice body"

Gracie nods at the boy and smirks "You do too but sorry but you and I can never happen. Oh and we're twins"

"Oh i like girls who plats hard to get" she smiles flirty at Gracie and then looks at them both "So, did you just arrived or did you been here for a while? With other words do you need a tour around and have you gotten your room yet?" He smiles. Read minds huh, that is cool.

(No worries!
:) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Gray smiles at him "Thanks. We just arrived and no we haven't gotten our room and an tour would be great."

Gracie smirks "How about girls you can never touch literally or you burn to ashes. And your player ways don't work on me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back