• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

"And I take a strawberry icecream" she gives the money to the icecream man and takes her and Trence icecream and gives him his. Then she looks at him "so what do you want to do now?" She says and licks a bit on her icecream

"I wasn't thinking of anything special... So we can walk and talk as you said." She smiles at him. "What do you like to do when you are not in school?"

"Read, train, study, listen to music. I really like classical music. What about you? What do you like to do when you are not in school?

"I usually is lying under a tree somewhere and sleep, it does not happen so much intressting in my life, but I like relaxing music" she smiles and take a lick on her icecream again

"Hay close your eyes" she smiles and looks at him and takes another lick on her icecream and wait until he closes his eyes

Letha takes a couple of steps closer to him, and he can feel how the cold icecream tushes the tip of his nosetip. Then she hurries to takes a cople of steps back and giggles. "becouse you just got icecream on your nosetip"

"You look absolutly gorgeous, you should have icecream on your nose more often, its suits you" she giggles. "What did you think i would do anyway?" she smiles a bit shyly

"What do I know that you can't say?" She smile teasingly and takes another step closer, the fact that She doesn't have a clue what he means is a thing she wasn't going to say. He is cute when he is nervous

"Well I could do that to, but that wasn't so fun as give you icecream on you nose." She blushes a bit "beside, I wouldn't dare... to do that" she looks down at the ground and bluches hard

Should I ask promission to lick off his icecream? Maybe I should, but it will melt... Letha puts her hands on his shoulders and then stands on her toes to reatch his nose, then she carfully start licking of the icecream from his nosetip.

Then she takes a step back and let go of him. "I'm sorry, but it was about to melt and than it would start rinning and I don't think no one likes when icecream melt and starts rinning" she starts mumble and talks really fast as she bluches hard. I can't belive I did that! Oh, I'm so stupid.. He will hate me now.. I have never been this close to a guy ever.. She thinks.

"You are?" She looks surprised and then blushes and looks up at him. "I have never been this close to a guy before" she takes another step back, insecure in herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back