• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

Letha looked up and saw a guy looking on her. He maybe wants help with something? She thinks and starts walking against the guy. Captured in her thoughts she didn't noticed the stone before her feets and stumbles a bit, she didn't hit it so hard so she didn't fell just almost. Oh I'm the clumsiest cat ever ! This is awakerd! Hope he didn't notis!

"Peculiar clothing, clumsy, part cat. Hm, interesting." He thought as walked to her as well having noticed she was coming towards him.

She Looks at him "Um... Hi" should I ask him his room number right now or should I keep quiet about that a little bit longer?

"Hi I'm letha, um... Are you new here?" She smiles at him. Before I give him scary vibes and ask what room he got she desided to talk a bit about nothing first

She shines up. "Have you get your dorm yet? Or haven't you gotten so far in the orientation yet?" She relised that she maybe sounded a bit harsh. "I'm sorry if I sounded harsh I didn't mean that. She looks down to the ground and started twisting on her a bit.

She looks up at him "oh okay, so, um... What room did you get?" She smiles happily at him. I need to get his room number so I dont accidentally sleeps in his room when I need to sleep. She thinks

"Um... I.. Um... I just wonder" she says and starts twisting again. I'm not going to tell him that I don't have a room and use to sleep in others when I can and when they are not in the room

((Sorry i was at practice))

"Well I guess you will never know that" she winks at him with one of her eyes and smiles at him

"Sure. Why not" he said. He was talking more then usual and he noticed. There was just something about her. How she was happy, how she sorta oozed friendliness, and it was affecting him. And he enjoyed it. He needed to be more friendly.

"Good" she smile and starts walking. "I hear the icecream car coming this way!" And pointing at a direction, She looks like an existed kid on Christmas eve.

"You can order first, I can pay" she smiles at him. He seems so nice, maybe he can be my friend...

((Sorry fell asleep))

(It chill) "I'll have butter pecan flavor in a cone"

"She offered to pay. I was going to. Should I pay instead? Be a gentleman? I'll let her pay since she said offered" he thought.

"She is super nice, outgoing, playful, and a good influence on me. She is the perfect friend. Or maybe even......more" he thought. "No no no. Calm down. She probably thinks of me as a friend so let's just stick with that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back