• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

(Happy birthday!!!!! @SkyDust101)

Max walked around the perimeter looking for familiar faces, ever since he had met Those people by the bench, he had wanted to meet them again and make some friends. But this walk also gave him time to think about the past and the mafia situation, 'Mom, I hope you're okay!' He thought to himself

The ground starts shaking lightly. Terence appeared from the ground in front of the school wearing a backpack and holding a trombone case. "Finally here" He thought. He walked to the entrance of the school.

SkyDust101 said:
(@Zeihnom in abit i'm in....um emotional state right now)
(Is everything okay? @SkyDust101)

Max was sitting outside of the school reading one of his books when out of the corner of his eye he saw someone appear from the ground, 'A new friend?' He though as he got up getting ready to introduce himself. @GeoStone

Max rolled his eyes, stopped and used his powers. All of a sudden he started vanishing into shadows and re appeared in front of the kid he wanted to talk to, "Hey," He said, trying not to be too awkward.

SkyDust101 said:
(@Grimmlock yeah just upset at my dad no need to worry cause i'm fine now!! :) )
(That's good!)

'So this was what I was like. Pitiful' Max laughed and turned around, "That's how you act on your first day?" Max called for out

Lux had been watching this drama unfold. He had been to frightened to speak, but he followed them to scope out the area and keep a clear schedule. However, he stepped too close, and tripped, smashing his head into a nearby locker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back