• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

" go ahead grab whatever you want, you can two things" as Mardek smiles while looking around the store at the shelves

"Thank you." Hotaru give mardek a quick hug then started to walk over to a shelve with sweets but she tripped and fall on her face. "Ow!"

Mardek runs over to her and helping her off the floor " hotaru! Are you ok!" Looking concerned

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotaru sits up and looks over to mardek while holding her nose and tears in her eyes. "N-no not really."

Mardek wipes Hotaru's tears away with his purple shirt and then hugs her "hey Hotaru, how bout 3 sweets" he says smiling hoping to cheer her up then helps her off floor

Hotaru nods and removes her hand from her nose. "....Its really red." Hotaru looks at her red nose. "...I'm Rudolph the red nose rain deer now." Hotaru looks over to him with a smile and lets out a giggle.

"Yeah you may be right." Hotaru lets out another giggle then practical drags mardek to a shelve filled with sweets.

"So what kind of sweets are you getting Hotaru? Remember only 3" Mardek asked curiously ,following with a chuckle

"Hmmmm." Hotaru looked around the shelve for abit while tapping her chin with her pointer finger then looked to mardek. "Help me pick."

"Ummm...something related to strawberrys." Hotaru nods her head and looks back to the shelve.

(Hey @Zeihnom i gtg i feel sick and i need rest cause i have my birthday party and stuff like that soooo i a have big day tomorrow xD anyway bye talk to you tomorrow)

( This is Flora

Name:

Flora

Race:

half Demon

Apperence:

animeccvswest.jpg

What happens when you put Flora in a room full of uh err children

HY7Ywl.jpg

Except she actually wears a shirt.....

Power:

Found out in Rp

Bio:

Flora is an outsider to most her parent said that sending her to "A special school" would help but obviously not.

Sexuallity:

Heterosexual

Sweets

Reading

Sleeping

Dislikes:

Boredeom

Sour things

bad people

Crush:

"People assume these things and i say Bullet meet your face your face meet my bullet"

1 Fun fact!:

She uses Guns instaed of powers mainly cause she hates it when she uses her powers

Gun:

BlaisoidsScifiGun_Concept_01_2048.jpg
@Zeihnom )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @SkyDust101

Zeihnom said:
((What happened to Letha ))
(I have been visiting my bf who just moved to another city, I'm sorry for being AFK, but now I'm back ;) ))

Letha was really tired, she had been away trying to find somewhere to who had any news about the mafia... So she sat as herself under the tree and looked up in the sky, it's good to be back in human form again, it has been a while, the cat form was good when she did spy, but right now she really needed to be herself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back