• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

Saikoro wandered back to where they were before, and passed a cat girl and one of the three boys from earlier. "Hey," she said, as she passed by.

RoleGirl said:
Letha who was unaware that someone was coming up behind her gave a little skreem and pressed herself against the wall and looked on max and then take a steady grip on his arm and tries to push him up against the wall behind a big flower. "Schhh... Are you trying to get me killed?" She wispers as she laying her hand over his mouth
@Grimmlock

hahaha !!! I'm dying!! xD
"N-no.. I was just wondering what's going on.." Max whispered. He looked over to where the to were talking and and noticed they were gone. "Um, if you were stalking them, I'm sorry" he said, some people might of thought he was kidding but he was very sincere.

Max gave a fake smile and waved to her as she passed, "wasn't that one of them" he whispered to Letha

Saikoro could've sworn that she heard something about the cat girl stalking her. She glanced back at the two curiosly, before continuing with her exploration.

Letha blushes hard... "It's not what you think... I was not stalking them, I was just following him to find out what room he got..." She lets go of Max "um... Excuse me?" She tries to say to the girl befor she disappears. "I was just wondering... Um... Do you know what number that scary guy got on his room?" She blushes and starts twisting a bit on the spot she is standing on

Max stayed behind the plant dumbfounded "You weren't stalking them just trying to find out what room he got.." Max shook his head following Letha because he really didn't have anywhere else to be.

Revnoir inspected the room for a few minutes before deciding to look around the campus. He knew there would be a high chance of getting lost but he felt a bit nicer after that girl was so kind to him. He passed Letha and Max without paying attention to them, looking around. He was completely oblivious to the fact that Letha had been following him.

Saikoro stopped, and looked back at the cat girl and the boy from earlier. "I'm sorry, I didn't see. You should ask him, he's a nice guy." She replied.

As Max saw Revnoir pass he looked into his eyes, they were dark and cold. "Hey, whats you room number?" he called to him

And speak of the Devil, and there he is. Revnoir walked in on the scene, completely oblivious to the fact that they were talking about him. Saikoro chuckled at the other boy's boldness, looking at the cat girl with questioning expression.

"Yes, I don't want to accedently sleep in his bed" she said and sees the scary guy moving past them, and prays that he didn't heard her.

Revnoir stared at Max, seriously thrown off by the unusual question. "My... Room number? Why?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He really was trying to be nice this time. He didn't hear a word Letha said about sleeping in his bed, but if he did he probably wouldn't really understand.

Trying not to laugh, Saikoro slipped around the next corner so that she could hear what was going on without being seen. She pursed her lips, really trying not to laugh.

Letha looks at the guys and starts blushing and looks around if she can find anywere to take cover. Well now Im scrued, this is awkward I just want to sink through the floor

"Because I want to see if I have a roommate that is the same species as me'" he said still looking at his cold eyes. Max could easily tell he was a Half-Demon just by looking at his eyes.

Wait what did he just say? Was he seriously protecting me or did he tell the truth? Letha presses herself against the wall and hopes that they not will notis that she slowly follows the wall in a try to escape

That's a lie. Thought Saikoro, but appreciated the fact that he covered for the cat girl. She leaned against the wall, feeling a soul getting closer to her.

"How'd you know I..? Ah, whatever..." Revnoir said, scowling and telling Max his room number. So there ARE roommates... Crap...

"Well what a relief" Letha says and relizes she thought high... Well should I run or just take the hit? Well I can be prepared for the worst.... Standing pressed against the wall trying to look like she didn't said anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Saikoro stopped up straight, and started to walk away. She paused for a second, because she just felt something in her gut, but ignored it and kept and on walking.

Max looked down at his room number, "Ok, see ya tonight," Max gave him a mocking smile and walked toward Letha, "Here" Max said as he tore off his room number and gave it to her, "That's his room" he gave an awkward smile then walked away and put his music in. @RoleGirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimmlock said:
Max looked down at his room number, "Ok, see ya tonight," Zack gave him a mocking smile and walked toward Letha, "Here" Max said as he tore off his room number and gave it to her, "That's his room" he gave an awkward smile then walked away and put his music in.
(Zack again? > :)

Grimmlock said:
Max looked down at his room number, "Ok, see ya tonight," Zack gave him a mocking smile and walked toward Letha, "Here" Max said as he tore off his room number and gave it to her, "That's his room" he gave an awkward smile then walked away and put his music in.
(I think you've dun goofed again with the Zack thing >u<)

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia](I think you've dun goofed again with the Zack thing >u<)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm starting to get annoyed by this Zack guy xD )

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia](I think you've dun goofed again with the Zack thing >u<)

[/QUOTE]
(nope I dunt know what ur talking about O.o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back