• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

"Well i have my moments" he says to the girl. and then the door opens. "Um... Hi... you sounded throught the door that you didn't feel well, so i was thinking to check on you... are you feeling well?"

"I... was just dizzy. I need to get some air.." Deon squeezes past the resemblance of a vampire not certain if he actually is. It would've been the first time meeting one but Deon insisted to get outside. "I'm okay, Saikoro.." her says to her with a slight shutter in his voice as he passes her.

Saikoro followed the two boys outside, frowning. "You are definitely not okay. There's an aura around you... I can just tell."

He looks over his shoulder to Adiran and Saikoro. Deon's eyes glowing brighter than usual. "I'm Deon." are you really a vampire?" Not really a question to ask a vampire but just to keep a conversation going. Deon's thoughts and memories scrambling through his mind causes a headache and annoyance.

Saikoro's eyebrow twitched. Lovely how he ignored what I said... Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it.

She sighed, knowing that there were things in her life she didn't want to talk about either.

She kicked a stone and send it flying into the horizon. She realised that she had kicked it harder than necessary, and blushed faintly. Her arms were behind her back, as she looked down, suddenly feeling sad for no reason at all. Ugh, a mood swing. Just what I needed.

"normally, if you were a girl i would have showed you... but you arrent and i only drink from women... but yes im a vampire" he smiles and poses prodly

Deon aches for an answer of what's happening to him. Immediately, he turns around placing his hands on Saikoro's shoulders. " I need to know what's wrong with me." He stares into her eyes. "I don't... I don't mean to ignore you it's... complicated."

Saikoro looked up, eyes wide. She frowned. "You're getting signals straight from the Underworld." She stated, bringing a hand up to his forhead. "It's messing with your head." Who would send him signals from the Underworld?

"Say, Deon, do you know what type of a creature you are?" She asked, wondering if her theory was correct.

He looks to Adrian and back at Saikoro. He removes his hands from her shoulders. "All I know is... is thatI possess this power." He looks down at his sweat palms. "So what connection do I have with the underworld?"

"Well, your soul is partly human." Said Saikoro. "Partly. A certain part of it is not human. It's something from the Underworld... Demon, I guess? I'm not sure. If my theory is correct, someone from the Underworld is channeling his power into your body, increasing the power you already possessed, which was dormant earlier. But for what reason, I don't know."

"How do I stop it?.." He asks Saikoro

With a faintly worried expression on his face. "I don't want to hurt anyone." His expression numbs looking at her feet. Deon looks back to Adrian. "I'm sorry, Adrian. I know I just met you and I hate for you to see me like this." He takes a deep breath and looks back at Saikoro's feet then back at her. "What do I do?.."

Saikoro looked at him gravely. "I'm afraid that it can't be stopped unless you destroy the source from the Underworld itself. Seeing that it was powerful enough to access your body when you're here on earth, it will be very powerful. It won't be an easy task."

Adrian just Looks at him "i been experience worse stuff, but you look pale, maybe you should sit down" he does a gesture to the grass... He turn to Saikoro "and if it is hard then we gotta help him"

"I'm willing to help." Said Saikoro to Adrian. "But we should remember that there's also a mafia trying to hunt us down. The nearest entrance to the Underworld that I know of is far from here. But there is another way... But we'll need to be quick in action if we want to access it."

"There's something.." Deon brings his hand up holding his head and shuts his eyes tight. "I have to get it out.." Quick flashes of the phantom appear haunting Deon with it's terrifying face chanting on top of its own chanting. A figmant appears behind the phantom rising from nothing and staring at Deon. He opens his eyes wide and brighter than before to Saikoro and sprints to the training grounds.

Saikoro's eyes widened when she was Deon's eyes which were practically glowing. She didn't have a chance to respond to Adrian as she started to run after the two, catching up Deon. "What is it?!" She gasped, as she kept on running.

Deon reaches the training grounds and halts cringing. He grunts falling to his ands and knees. A spiraling flame sprouts from his back growing larger and expanding. The flame drops quickly into his back causing a burst of fire along with a shockwaves. The burst of fire clears, Deon remaining on all fours still cringing with fire on the shape of wings attached. Another burst of fire ignites the grass around him making the same circle pattern when he first experienced this event.

(OK, back, but only for a minute)

Saikoro gasped, and stopped running a meter away from Deon. "Those flames..." She said. "They're from the Underworld! This is bad. Anyone who's not from the Underworld will be affected!" She dared to take a step forward.

@Zaron @RoleGirl

Deon let's out a demented screech as a familiar of dark aura pulls slowly away and out of his body. It looks to be very similar to his summoning, the way the aura dances into formation but keeps getting larger. Deon digs his fingers into the ground craving hand fills of grass and dirt pounding the ground. The risen shadowy figure stops growing getting darker with each fill from the misty aura. The figure stands taller than the biggest hell hound he summoned when Deon first arrived. The flames stop swirling, yet burned circle remains.

Ashaficent said:
(OK, back, but only for a minute)
Saikoro gasped, and stopped running a meter away from Deon. "Those flames..." She said. "They're from the Underworld! This is bad. Anyone who's not from the Underworld will be affected!" She dared to take a step forward.

@Zaron @RoleGirl
(Take your time, no rush)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back