• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

(Sorry I disappeared! But I'm back... For now...)

Saikoro blinked, still not sure of what was going on. But she hugged Deon back anyway, a blushing forming on her face as she did so. "I'm... Fine..." She said, still dazed."What just happened?" She frowned, as her memory was a bit off for some reason.

@Zaron @RoleGirl @Umbra Regalia

"You don't remember anything?.." Deon asks Saikoro moving the hair out of her face looking for an signs of her hitting her head. "Do you feel alright? You're not hurt... are you?" He looks over his shoulder watching the floating black glowing fire ball.

"I'm... Not hurt?" Then everything came crashing back down at her. "Oh! Shoot, I remember! What happened to that shadow monster?!" She gasped, looking over his shoulder, then frowned when she saw a ball of black flames just... Floating there.

"I'm... I'm not sure.." He looks back at the floating ball of fire. He then stands up to approach said fire and slowly but carefully reaches his hand to it. The ember inside twirls gently around his fingers, then his hand with the black fiery aura following the remnants. It flows around his arm and creates a source of absorption where it disappears. Deon stands there, his back facing the group.

Saikoro quickly stood up, feeling a bit dizzy, but rushed over to Deon's side anyway. "That thing... She said, staring at his arm. "What did it do?"

He examines what's left of the black fire around his arms before it disappears as well. He then seems intrigued by after absorbing the creature folding one arm across his torso and resting his elbow to place his thumb against his lips. "It's a message it seems.." Deon closes his eyes to concentrate and understandit.

"A... Message?" Saikoro asked herself quietly, frowning. That sure was a spectacular way to send a message. She decided that she didn't like the sender of the message.

"This thing has a mind of it's own, I won't be able to control it once it's summoned. It hungers for destruction and grows more powerful from it. I can't release this thing!" He shutters clench ing his fist posses at the fact that this monster can be very dangerous.

Saikoro looked at the flame, biting her lip. "I don't know why it's formed this... Bond with you. Maybe it's using your body as a portal. It probably is. Or it wants to possess your body. I don't know!" She threw her hands up in the air, frustrated.

Deon stares at the ground for a moment and let's out a dreadful sigh. "Thanks, Saikoro for being there for me." He mumbles as he looks at her trying not to make eye contact and slides his hands in his pocket. He turns around heading straight to the building his room is in.

Ashaficent said:
"You're... Welcome?" She said, as she watched him walk away.
(Sry, gtg now. 11:29 pm here, lol. Gnight!)
(I should've known you were on the other side of the planet.... Heretic!!!)

He enters the building walking up to his open room. "Shit, I forgot to close the door." He states closing the door behind him and walks to the window to open it to air out the foul odors from trash can. He picks up the trash cans tossed it out of the window and lays down in his bed.

Revnoir slowly creeps away, hoping nobody had noticed him in the first place. He really hated this, but it wasn't all bad. He did get to see if the girl was alright, which was more on the good side than the bad.

Saikoro turned back around, and saw Revnoir silently walking away. She caught his eye and smiled at him. "Thank you, for coming." She said, slowly approaching him. She then turned around and started to walk back to her dorm, feeling thirsty.

@Umbra Regalia

Letha looks at Revnoir and Saikoro as she sees them walk away. Revnoir looks so sad... i hope he is okay, maybe i should ask him if he is okay... she thinks and contine sit on the grass.

Adrian just walks away against the dorms

Saikoro quickly entered her dorm, and drank water from her bottle like she had been dying of thirst. She then went outside again, and saw Adrian in the distance. Feeling bored, she approached and tapped him on the shoulder before appearing beside him. "Hey," she said.

@RoleGirl

Revnoir glanced at Saikoro as she left, and scowled. Why would she thank me for coming..? He walked off back to his little corner, which looked a little depressing.

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia]Revnoir glanced at Saikoro as she left, and scowled. Why would she thank me for coming..? He walked off back to his little corner, which looked a little depressing.

[/QUOTE]
(VERY depressing. You like to make him suffer, don't you?)

Ashaficent said:
(VERY depressing. You like to make him suffer, don't you?)
(people ask me this all the time >u< I'm seriously sadistic, so absolutely. that's why he has so many probleeeems ~(ouo~) depression hurts. who? just Revnoir I guess )

[QUOTE="Umbra Regalia](people ask me this all the time >u< I'm seriously sadistic, so absolutely. that's why he has so many probleeeems ~(ouo~) depression hurts. who? just Revnoir I guess )

[/QUOTE]
(Lol, I'm sadistic too. But I like watching other people suffer, not my own character xD and yes, depression hurts him - it's just sad)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back