• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

Zaron said:
Deon chuckles picking her up and holding her close. He leans back in his bed happy for the first time in a while. A quick thought about the behemoth turned it around very fast. His smile lost it's soul, yet he was still holding and petting Letha.
Letha notis that his sadness came back and gives him a light lick on his nose and tries to catch eye contact "mjau" she says low and carfully

Ashaficent said:
Saikoro blushed lightly. "Is that so? I'm pretty sure that you're just another player." She took a step back all the same, strongly aware of Adrian's hand on her shoulder.
Adrian drags her closer and put the other hand around her waist "you sure on that? What if it is the girls who leaves me?" He lean forward and put his head besides Saikoro's "or are you just scared of being hurted?" He says with a teasing, challenging voice, then be backs off and let's her go

RoleGirl said:
Letha notis that his sadness came back and gives him a light lick on his nose and tries to catch eye contact "mjau" she says low and carfully

Adrian drags her closer and put the other hand around her waist "you sure on that? What if it is the girls who leaves me?" He lean forward and put his head besides Saikoro's "or are you just scared of being hurted?" He says with a teasing, challenging voice, then be backs off and let's her go
Saikoro huffed and glared at Adrian, her cheeks redder than ever. "You have very bad taste in girls then. I know a player when I see one - and I'm not interested in them. If someone wants to form a relationship with me, he has has to be serious."

After Mardek finished his lunch he got up and went over to trash bin ad threw away his trash look satisfied but a littled deppressed at the same time. He looked around the area again still no to be seen. Hmm well still no one around. I hope im not the only one here........... Mardek walks over to some trees next to a large building and lays down in the nice soft grass under the shade

"I don't need but I want" he said and smiles flirty at her. "Well I need to go and eat some, and as long as you don't vonentear I have to go..." He takes a step closer to her and look her deep in her eyes "it won't hurt I promes" he put his hand on her cheek

RoleGirl said:
"I don't need but I want" he said and smiles flirty at her. "Well I need to go and eat some, and as long as you don't vonentear I have to go..." He takes a step closer to her and look her deep in her eyes "it won't hurt I promes" he put his hand on her cheek
Saikoro pushed him away, trying to control her blush. You could literally see her face steaming. "Don't you dare come near me!" She exclaimed, stepping back. She wanted to put as much as distance as possible between the two of them.

Mardek sits up from what sounds like yelling. Huh? Whats that noise? Is that yelling? Mardek gets up grabs his pack and starts looking for direction that sound came from

Ashaficent said:
Saikoro pushed him away, trying to control her blush. You could literally see her face steaming. "Don't you dare come near me!" She exclaimed, stepping back. She wanted to put as much as distance as possible between the two of them.
Adrian laugh softly. "I just kidding, just because your body says yes does not mean i don't listen to the body's owners opinion"

RoleGirl said:
Adrian laugh softly. "I just kidding, just because your body says yes does not mean i don't listen to the body's owners opinion"
"My 'body' is not 'saying yes'! What's wrong with you?" Saikoro took another step back, only to trip over a stone and land on her butt. "Ugh!" She grumbled, glaring at the stone.

Deon hears yelling through the window and pushes the cute cat to to the side. He sits up in quick pace to peer out of the window. "That sounded like Saikoro." He looks carefully as he plants both hands on the window frame and notices Adrian and Saikoro in the distance. "Sorry Letha, I know a damsel in distress if I know one." Deon pushes against the window frame jumping out to rush quickly. He nears the two and slows his run to a halt staring at Adrian.

Adrian's eyes fills with worry "are you okay?!" He hurries to her side, "are you hurt?! Can you stand?! Can I help you up?" He babbles

RoleGirl said:
Adrian's eyes fills with worry "are you okay?!" He hurries to her side, "are you hurt?! Can you stand?! Can I help you up?" He babbles
"I'm fine..." Said Saikoro, standing up. Her blush had disappeared. "Very considerate of you," she teased.

(Srsly tho, gtg for a while xD byeee!)

Letha got pushed aside and she tries to get out through the door and then when she relizes she can't leave his door unlocked she takes a seat on the window and looks down at them

Adrian crosses his arms and looks at Deon, "don't look at me! I didn't do anything!" He said and turn around and start walking. "Well I have to eat before I do something, see you"

Mardek stands there confused and calls out! Hello!? Is somebody around?! he starts walking towards what looks the living area

Deon shrugs Adrian's comment off watching him walk away. He then looks to Saikoro placing a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asks expressing concern.

@Ashaficent

(Gonna take a nap, I don't sleep often)

Letha desided that take the door out anyway, she turns to human and then opens the door and turn to cat again, she buffes on the door and than as a cat wonders of to the courtyard to find someone fun.

On long way Sees the green headgear and starts sneaking after it. A new person, how fun, I think I will follow him for a while

@Zeihnom

Mardek is confused looking down a empty hallway scratching the back of his head. Whats going on? I swear i thought i heard someone....... i think ill keep going maybe there is some one around. Mardek continues down the empty hallway

The cat follows Mardek and studies everything he does... Who is he, and what is he liking for? She thinks. She continues follow him

Mardek look down at the adorable kitty. "What's an adorable cat like this doing around here" he thought he picks it up while rubbing it's neck with his finger while cat purrs. So far your the only living thing I've seen around here. I wonder if this place is abanded but then why is every thing so kept clean around here, so it can't be. Mardek walks back to the courtyard with the adorable cat in his arms. Still no else

Letha purrs in the arms of the stranger, she really love when people is cuddlying with her.. "Mjau" she says and look in that direction she knew Deon and Saikoro was before. Then she start cuddles again

Mardek isn't sure what this strange adorable cat is doing but he seems to think it's trying to tell him something but he wasn't sure so he went the direction the cat sniffing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back