• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

"Im technacally a demon lord but this my human form, i turn into my demon lord form when im really angry" Mardek says with a saddened expressionon but he turns his face so she doesn't see it " the only way to calm me down is the sound of singing" he exlaimed

she puts her finger on his cheek and turn his head so she can see it. "it's okay... i will sing if you get angry" she smiles happily at him

"No dont risk it i wouldnt want to to hurt another person...........no...not...again!" A tear runs down Mardek`s cheek but he quickly wiped it away

Mardek couldn't resist the adorable little kitty "with you doing this all the time ill never be able to get mad " he said smiled and started chuckling "adorable cats are my only weakness and shes combined with with cat and girl..............this is going to be a little weird, but its kind cute " he thought to himself @RoleGirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotaru walked into the courtyard of the school with her bag in hand. "This is new school i'm going to.....its looks nice." Hotaru let out a sigh as she started to walk.

Mardek Turns and sees fox like character nearby in the courtyard, Mardek gets up still holding letha ,whos still in her cat form, and walks over her.

@SkyDust101

Hotaru continued walking when she heard someone walking, she immediately stopped walking and turned over to where the sound of footsteps. "....Hello"

@Zeihnom

Hotaru looks at him and shakes his hand hesntily. "Nice to meet you too my name is Hotaru Ishi." She lets go of his hand and takes a step back.

"So I have a feeling you just got here" said Mardek "you look just like I did when I got here a few hours ago"

Hotaru looks to letha and a small smile appears on her face. "Hello letha its nice to meet both of you"

Hotaru looks to mardek with curious eyes. "May...may i pet her?" She points to letha.

Mardek looks at Letha "oh Letha do you know where the office is i never got my dorm"

"Yeah go ahead, hotaru" Mardek said while smiling

Letha purrs in the hands of Hotaru "mjau" she says and 'sniffs' the direction where the office is and looks on Mardek. "mjau"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back