• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

Deon awoke with a terrible headache and sits up in his bed folding his legs. He reaches to the side of the bed reaching for his backpack for painkillers noticing after swiveling his hand around blindly, there was no bottle to be found. He sighs swinging his legs over and planting his feet on the ground. he holds his head for a moment before standing.

Last edited by a moderator:
"That won't be a problem." Aria had just the solution for reading things despite being blind, so it was fine.

Zaron said:
Andol awoke with a terrible headache and sits up in his bed folding his legs. He reaches to the side of the bed reaching for his backpack for painkillers noticing after swiveling his hand around blindly, there was no bottle to be found. He sighs swinging his legs over and planting his feet on the ground. he holds his head for a moment before standing.
((hey Bro wrong character and Forum)) @Zaron

"I'll just walk with you guys...i mean if thats alright." Hotaru's tail swayed around behide her nervously.

"she can come too, Since she's new here too just like us, she might also need to see it" Said Mardek, " i was just about to ask her "

Max walked by bunch a people doing some strange things, as he was making his way to the other side of the front area, he brushed shoulders with a girl in a bunny sweatshirt, "Sorry," He said and started to walk away, 'A bunny sweatshirt?' he thought to himself

Hotaru's ears perk up happily and she looks at both the smiling. "Then we'll all go together."

As Mardek and Hotaru dragged her away, she glanced back at the new voice who said "Sorry", although it's not like she could've seen anything, anyway. Aria felt kind-of happy that there were these kind individuals willing to help her, but she decided to express her gratitude later on.

as Mardek Opens the door he smiles ,being the gentleman he is, let's the girls go first Still holding Aria's hand guiding her through

"Just a little further" Mardek says as we make a left after we exit the building and on to the pathway. along the way Mardek notices Hotaru follwing behind and says "hey Hotaru, what are you doing back there?! Get up here" Mardek says smiling and chuckling while Beckoning her with his other hand @Ibuki @SkyDust101

Max continued walking and when he found no one, he decided to train. So what he did was he went into his dorm and turned on all the lights and opened the blinds to let as much light as possible into the room. Max needed to get better at control his powers in full light. So at first he just started to turn his arms into shadow, then turned back to a solid then his lower, then back to normal, then his whole body and back to normal. After about 30 sets Max was worn out, so he went and took a shower to relax then went back out to the main area and sat on a bench with his earbuds in looking for people

Assuming that Mardek let go of Aria's hand by now, she took a step forward, touching the map with one of her hands. It slightly glowed, as all the key words and information were transferred into Aria's mind, as if there was a telepathic message sent to her head.

Mardek watched as she touches the map "I wonder what she's doing" Mardek thought "so what exactly did you do Aria?" He asked curiously

Hotaru finally catchs up and stands next to mardek the shrugs. "I have no idea really."

"I scanned the data on the map, and it was sent to my mind through sounds. In other words, it was transferred verbally so I could understand where things were without a visual aid." Aria elucidated calmly.

"Wow..thats kinda cool." Hotaru looks at aria with amazement but they spans out of it and turns to mardek with a nod. "Yeah she is she most be really tired"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back