• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

"wow that's amazing Aria, Where did you learn to do that?" said sounding amazed

he looks at hotaru's arns "are your arms tired" he said sounding concerned

"Oh.. thank you. It's part of my abilities to manipulate sound. I have to learn to take care of myself somehow, without relying on others too much. I have to be independent. Well, at the very least, this power helps a bit, yes..." Aria stepped back, as if this was all natural.

Hotaru shakes her head with a small,gentle smile. "Nope they're fine don't worry."

" Well if you need our help, You know where to find us" he says chuckles a little bit and smiles and turns back over to Hotaru "are you sure, hotaru?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Max switched to another playlist, it was elaboretly named "Bored"

(Hes at the main doors inside on a bench or some sort of seat)

"Yes i'm positive mardek i'll tell you when my arms start hurting. Ok?" Hotaru smiled then looked down at letha.

(@Zeihnom lets go see max :) )

"I'll be taking my leave now. Thank you for your assistance." The second sentence was much quieter than the first, almost a mumble or a whisper sort of thing. Aria bowed, then put her hands in her pocket and began to aimlessly walk for a few minutes before deciding on where to go. She was attempting to head over to the dorms, except the direction she was taking was a bit off than the correct one. Without knowing, Aria passed by a bench, and tripped over one of its legs. The girl stumbled, but luckily, regained her balance, muttering something under her breath before continuing to amble along.

@Grimmlock

"Hey Hotaru and i are going to head out wanna come with" Mardek asked

"i guess not" said Mardek, he turns to Hotaru "well you want to head back to the courtyard Hotaru?"

"wait Hotaru" Mardek notices Aria's stumble and Runs over to her "hey, are you okay? Mardek said with concern

Hotaru follows behide and looks to aria with worried eyes when she notices someone else there and gives them a small wave. "H-...hello"

@Grimmlock

Max looked up from his IPod at the girl that waved to him, he looked up, smiled, and waved back think that could be a potential friend.

Hotaru hesntily walked over to him with a small smile planted on her face. "Hi i'm Hotaru Ishi and you are?"

Mardek turns and sees Hotaru Waving to another person "i wonder who that could be" Mardek thought, He also waves at this person

Max stood up and stretched as she walked over, "Nice to meet you Hotaru Ishi, I'm Max Ryte, first year" He said with a smile. He then looked over at the guy waving and waved back to him too

Mardek follows and introduce himself as well he reaches his hand out to shake his hand "hi Im Mardek, it's nice to meet you, bro" he greeted

"Max Ryte," He said as he shook Mardek's hand. He bushed some hair out of his face and looked at the both of then, "So, whats up?" He asked them

"I'm a first year too so we're both first years." Hotaru let out a small laugh and shifted her arms while letha lied on them.

"I'm fine." Aria said, turning towards the new voice. Figuring out that there were more introductions due, she quickly gave hers in her usual straightforward manner. "Aria." Nothing along the lines of 'My name is...', just plain 'Aria'. Short and simple.

"oh so far nothing much we were just looking at the map and we just got our dorm rooms " Mardek said

"so did you get your dorm yet Max?" Mardek asked curiously

Last edited by a moderator:
Max looked at Aria first, "Nice to meet you," He then looked at Merdek, "Yeah, I've got a dorm, I don't remember the number though, I gave it to a cat girl" He said as he rubbed his neck with a small blush looking at how weird that sounded.

"Umm, I think so. I had an awkward run in with her, then I met this other half demon guy, and that pretty much it," Max said with a smirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back