• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

Mardek smiles back and says "c'mon let's go then" sounding really excited grabbing Hotaru's hand

Last edited by a moderator:
<p>"I think this is it" Mardek said "let's go in"</p>

<p>

"Hey there's a stack of papers over there" Mardek said "maybe that's our dorm papers, Let's go take a look" <a contenteditable="false" rel="external nofollow" href="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16636-skydust101/" data-mentionid="16636">@SkyDust101</a></p>

It seemed to be a beautiful day, Aria was approaching the school at her own, somewhat slow pace. Since the facility was a new locality for her, she didn't have a grasp on where everything was, she couldn't mentally map the place in her mind just yet. Well, it was her first day, after all. She was simply transferring in a bit late. Aria had made a reckless decision of not utilizing her cane to aid her slightly with getting a feel of where things were, but hopefully it'd be okay. 'Taiyaki... Taiyaki... I'll get my hands on some later.' she thought. The female was already having a craving for her favourite food, the sweet Japanese pastry was simply irresistible. Soon enough, Aria sensed that she was near the door, and began putting her hands out in front of her to reach for the handle, fumbling around.

Hotaru nods and walks over to the stack of paper's while her tails sways around and her ears twitch abit.

walks along with Hotaru And starts looking through the stack of paper "Ah here we go Hotaru Ishi Here's yours" Mardek says

Hotaru takes her gaze off of the paper and on to the door with curiosity in her eyes.

Looking at the door he sees a girl in a bunny or rabbit hoodie walking in he waits for her to completely come in before he greets her, He thinks to himself "wow there's a lot a females at this school..........I HOPE IM NOT THE ONLY DUDE HERE!!!!!"

Mardek walks over to the bunny hooded girl and reaches his hand out "Hi my names is Mardek and thats my freind Hotaru over there, nice to meet you" He said with nice greet full smile @Ibuki

Max gets tired of listening to his music, so what does he decide to do next? Look for some new possible friends. Max finishes the song he was listening to then goes to the main lobby looking at the cliques and the loner trying to find some potential friends.

Aria glanced at the general direction of where the voice came from, blinking. She wasn't sure if they were speaking to her, or someone else, so she awkwardly stood there, trying to figure out if the door was open yet or not.

@SkyDust101 @Zeihnom

Mardek stood a little confused As to why the girl in the bunny hood didn't answer back " hello? You in the bunny hood" he said sounding confused @Ibuki

((@Ibuki hey i think you're in the room))

((Oh, well nevermind that then.))

"Oh. My name is Aria." She finally responded in her usual bored-sounding tone. Aria doubted that there was another girl wearing a bunny hood, anyway.

@Zeihnom

"I assume you just got here huh? Mardek Said " we're just getting or dorm room numbers" Mardek walks back to the stack of paper and searches through the stack "you said your name was Aria right?

Mardek Hands the paper with Aria's name on it while taking a glance of the room number "looks like you near us" He says

Aria gave him a brief nod. "Yes, that is correct." she said. She stood there, unaware that he was handing her the piece of paper.

"um.......Aria.....I think this is yours" Mardek said while lighty waving the paper towards Aria

"By the way Hotaru what room number did you get" Mardek asks "I got room 168"

((Also the room number goes up to 200))

"Alright." Aria reached her hand over to where the paper waving occurred, using her sense of sound to guide her to the noise it made as Mardek moved it around. "By the way, in case you don't know yet, I'm blind." The girl was very straightforward in declaring the statement.

" oh.....i"m sorry i had no idea" he said sounding apologetic "well..... you have the room number 166 so your close by to me" Mardek explained "if you want, Hotaru and I can help you out on getting to your dorm, right Hotaru?" he said Smiling @SkyDust101

Max was still looking around but nobody seemed very interesting, "Maybe I can meet some new people by the front desk..." He said to himself as he pushed through a group of goths, "Excuse me," he said not really meaning it

"I will have to respectfully decline. I can get to the dorm myself." Aria replied, being as stubborn as ever. At her own rate, it was going to take her hours to get to her dorm and settle in and such, but she didn't want to cause trouble for anyone, even though her expressionless face said otherwise.

"Are you sure Aria? this place is pretty big, we wouldn't want you to get lost or anything?" Mardek said sounding concerned

Aria could sense the concern in Mardek's voice, but still, she nodded. "I will be fine." she insisted.

Hotaru watched the two talk quietly kinda afraid to talk but wince and let a whimper when mardek yelled out.

"hey wait! i remember there being a map of the school grounds just outside the front of the building but im not sure if they made it to where blind people could read it" Mardek Explained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back