• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

Zaron said:
(He's played dungeons and dragons with me and my friends but he's new to rp forums.)
( oh Dungeons and dragons! :3 To be honest im to to rp forums as well, but i play rp in real life with friends so im just new to writing it down ;) )

RoleGirl said:
( oh Dungeons and dragons! :3 To be honest im to to rp forums as well, but i play rp in real life with friends so im just new to writing it down ;) )
(Any type of rp is fun :) )

"Awww it's so cute! I wonder if it has a owner?" Mardek thought, "but why would it be wandering around here?" Mardek Starts petting the cat gently still moving the direction the cat was pointing out

"Don't call me a it ! " Letha turns into a human again in his arms and hope he will be strong enough to hold and up and not fall on his butt. "I'm not a it" she says.

Mardek fell back along with a scream shocked still holding this girl. Mardek sits there and stares for a second then starts to blush of embarrassment. "Uh.......i... I'm sorry!....I uh!" @RoleGirl

((By the way I when Mardek said he was gonna take care of the cat I was trying to post that before you turned human))

Letha starts smile "it okay, i chould have showed you erlier, but i really like when people pet me..." She looks on him, "im soon 17 so i think i can take care of myself, thanks anyway" She stretch her hand forward against him "Hi, i'm Letha"

(yes i got that ;) )

Mardek scratching the back of his head and his face still blushing from earlier and grabs her hand and says "H....hi Letha I'm Mardek nice to meet you......" he chuckles

"N.....No..i just feel embarrassed because of all the things i said earlier" Mardek still chuckling "she pretty cute even if she`s a cat" Mardek thought

Last edited by a moderator:
"I guess its better you telling rather me finding out the other way " Mardek said playfully with a smile on his face still a little blushy

"you are already know that im a cat girl... but what are you?" She look on him with a intrested face expression

Users who are viewing this thread

Back