• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School for special kids

Ashaficent said:
(Lol, I'm sadistic too. But I like watching other people suffer, not my own character xD and yes, depression hurts him - it's just sad)
(hint hint: pills for days)

Ashaficent said:
Saikoro quickly entered her dorm, and drank water from her bottle like she had been dying of thirst. She then went outside again, and saw Adrian in the distance. Feeling bored, she approached and tapped him on the shoulder before appearing beside him. "Hey," she said.
@RoleGirl
He turn around and sees Saikoro and start smiling "hey, feeling better?"

@Ashaficent

((Sorry for late awanser I was starting making my prom dress))

(I'm just gonna leave rev in his corner of depression until later, he doesn't seem to have any plans at the moment)

RoleGirl said:
He turn around and sees Saikoro and start smiling "hey, feeling better?"
@Ashaficent

((Sorry for late awanser I was starting making my prom dress))
"Yeah..." Said Saikoro. "Although I lost my memory for a bit. That's happened only once before." She frowned.

(OMG THAT'S TOTALLY OKAY)

Deon sits up looking out of his window thinking about what to do. "I need to distance myself from this.." He points to the floor summoning a hell hound pup. "What should I do?.." He says to the pup as it jumps in a circle barking. Deon sighs looking out the window again.

Saikoro smiled. "No, not really. I got my memories back anyway." She sighed and looked away. "I wish that I could go to the Underworld and see what's going on there. It would help solve this... Mystery."

He put his hand on her shoulder, "well sometimes ist maybe best to stay were you are, and gather strench until it comes" he tries to sound supportive

@Ashaficent

Last edited by a moderator:
Deon stands up and walks to the window leaning against the frame. The pup jumps around at his feet and cleverly found its way to climb up on the table next to him. Deon looks down at the pup. "I don't have to control you.. your just.. not aggressive at all." He shuts his eyes for a second to think more on the subject.

Letha feels a bit alone she starts walking to the dorm... Maybe I should talk to Deon, he felt a bit sad and confused over the things that just happen, maybe it isn't good that he is alone... She think and when she comes to the doorm entrence and turns to a cat and walks in and starts searching for his room

@Zaron

Deon opens his eyes to the scratching sounds at his door. The pup looks art the door twitching its ears and disappears. He walks to the door opening it looking out into the hallway, then down at his feet.

"Hey Letha." He says with an empty expression.

@RoleGirl

Mardek comes up to front of the school with his dad "everything will be ok son, you're safe here don't worry" dad said, "go on" with a depressed look on his face Mardek gets out of the car turns around and says "good-bye dad" as he drives away. Mardek looks up at the school feeling nervous as he observes the school "I wonder if there's anyone around". he walks up to a map of the school searching for the courtyard. Mardek lifts his finger and scans over the map he taps the courtyard on the map "here's a good spot!" Mardek looks at his feet, throws one hand in his pocket ,holds one of the straps of his backpack and make his way towards the court

Last edited by a moderator:
Zaron said:
Deon opens his eyes to the scratching sounds at his door. The pup looks art the door twitching its ears and disappears. He walks to the door opening it looking out into the hallway, then down at his feet.
"Hey Letha." He says with an empty expression.

@RoleGirl
Letha walkes in to Deons room and jumps up on his bed and stare at him with the cutest cateyes she can make. how do i cheer him up? it's easier in cat form but i don't know if he wants to play with me now when he knows that im Letha and not a cat... she thinks "mjau" she said in a light and cute cat voice

Mardek arrives at the court yard. where is everyone? Sighs of disappointment. oh well...... ill sit over at the benchs and eat my last home meal then take a nap over by those trees over there. hopefully somebody is around

Revnoir saw someone not too far off, and he watched him quietly. I wonder who that is... Or if he's a good person. Revnoir scowled, staying in the corner. @Zeihnom

RoleGirl said:
Letha walkes in to Deons room and jumps up on his bed and stare at him with the cutest cateyes she can make. how do i cheer him up? it's easier in cat form but i don't know if he wants to play with me now when he knows that im Letha and not a cat... she thinks "mjau" she said in a light and cute cat voice
A smile came upon Deon's lips feeling comfort. He had forgotten already about what had happened earlier and focused on the cuteness of Letha's cat form. He takes a sit by her stroking her baclk.

Letha start spinning and tries to get more cute as she cuddle with his hand. If I turn human now he will stop petting me, but I want to ask him how he is feeling, maybe he shouldn't hide in his room, maybe I should try to take him with me outside, it's warm, and it's so nice to lie in the grass and feel the sun against the fur, maybe I should learn him to relax in a cat way... "Mjjau" she said and petting his leg with her front paw

RoleGirl said:
He put his hand on her shoulder, "well sometimes ist maybe best to stay were you are, and gather strench until it comes" he tries to sound supportive
@Ashaficent
Saikoro grinned at him. "I really didn't take you to be the supportive, considerate type." She teased him, chuckling.

Deon chuckles picking her up and holding her close. He leans back in his bed happy for the first time in a while. A quick thought about the behemoth turned it around very fast. His smile lost it's soul, yet he was still holding and petting Letha.

Ashaficent said:
Saikoro grinned at him. "I really didn't take you to be the supportive, considerate type." She teased him, chuckling.
"I am more than just that. I can show you if you dare" he take a step closer to her and Looks deeply in her eyes with his hand still on her shoulder

RoleGirl said:
"I am more than just that. I can show you if you dare" he take a step closer to her and Looks deeply in her eyes with his hand still on her shoulder
Saikoro blushed lightly. "Is that so? I'm pretty sure that you're just another player." She took a step back all the same, strongly aware of Adrian's hand on her shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back