• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High School DXD Next Generation (OOC)

I'm kinda having writer block but one idea i'm thinking of is his clones get taken out but he manages to dance around the arrows, then rejoin the ox king and use the clones to give an opening. If other people have other ideas i welcome them.

I'm kinda having writer block but one idea i'm thinking of is his clones get taken out but he manages to dance around the arrows, then rejoin the ox king and use the clones to give an opening. If other people have other ideas i welcome them.
Well if an opening is created then vest can charge him and try to burn the stuff out of the Archer

So distract him but prob is doesn't leave me with much of a post
well tbf there isn't much to do. We have an enemy to beat and it's best we have it done sooner rather than later. Don't want anyone to get killed in the first skirmish after all.

well tbf there isn't much to do. We have an enemy to beat and it's best we have it done sooner rather than later. Don't want anyone to get killed in the first skirmish after all.
true i think someone said don't kill him so i just had a bit of an idea while your distracting him, i could make clones rush him and inject him with some poison so i can knock him down at least or does that sound to whack

Maybe I should have made this roleplay about an Azazel Cup rating game tournament. I'll ask everyone's opinion on this matter. I was wondering if I should have made this begin with an Azazel Cup rating game tournament and then maybe Issei's children investigated his disappearance and such in their own during if after it. It just seems everyone is a little disinterested, so rebooting to this idea wouldn't be too much trouble if you guys feel that would have been a better idea.

BearBearBear BearBearBear Dante Verren Dante Verren TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet @AI10100 @Daniel reaving

I'm not really disinterested, I just don't feel comfortable posting after every other post since it doesn't give people time to react and stuff. We started as a lot of people and I'm just honestly waiting for them to do something.

Maybe I should have made this roleplay about an Azazel Cup rating game tournament. I'll ask everyone's opinion on this matter. I was wondering if I should have made this begin with an Azazel Cup rating game tournament and then maybe Issei's children investigated his disappearance and such in their own during if after it. It just seems everyone is a little disinterested, so rebooting to this idea wouldn't be too much trouble if you guys feel that would have been a better idea.

BearBearBear BearBearBear Dante Verren Dante Verren TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet @AI10100 @Daniel reaving
interesting idea, for sure. but then you'd have needed everyone in peerages, which might not have been the most likely case with some of the personalities the characters have.

interesting idea, for sure. but then you'd have needed everyone in peerages, which might not have been the most likely case with some of the personalities the characters have.
It's not like they are becoming devils due to the fact it's only for the tournament. Some people would just want the chance to compete or to know the enhancement of evil piece without ever having to reincarnate maybe as to test drive a small portion of what being a reincarnated devil is like.

It's not like they are becoming devils due to the fact it's only for the tournament. Some people would just want the chance to compete or to know the enhancement of evil piece without ever having to reincarnate maybe as to test drive a small portion of what being a reincarnated devil is like.

doesn't sound bad

I was hoping for a balance of slice of life and action arcs, like the show
An Azazel Cup would be the perfect excuse for your team to live with you for at least the duration of the Tournament considering even from a practical view the Hyoudou Residence contains on sight training rooms and portal to train in dimensions

An Azazel Cup would be the perfect excuse for your team to live with you for at least the duration of the Tournament considering even from a practical view the Hyoudou Residence contains on sight training rooms and portal to train in dimensions
Ya know, this sounds like a good idea, despite any misgivings I may have about character personalities getting in the way. We could totally do this

I'm fine with the reboot. I mostly haven't posted for Weili in a little while because I have been busy and I am still trying to figure out what to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back