• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High School DXD Next Generation (OOC)

BearBearBear BearBearBear is your character challenging Ajuka?
Unfortunately not; she's bored, but she's not stupid. Really, there's no one to interact with yet, since Ox-Queen and Heir to the Throne are talking, Goku and his other character aren't here yet, and Pervert-or-Not, wasn't introduced yet either. So she's in a corner of the room, playing a video game.

Unfortunately not; she's bored, but she's not stupid. Really, there's no one to interact with yet, since Ox-Queen and Heir to the Throne are talking, Goku and his other character aren't here yet, and Pervert-or-Not, wasn't introduced yet either. So she's in a corner of the room, playing a video game.
jump in so I can perv

I am between time skipping to the next day where they would be called into the VIP room of the Hyoudou Residence to receive their first assignment and waiting till everyone introduces their characters at the ball and maybe having an impromptu meeting in a room adjacent to the Ballroom.

AI10100 AI10100 where are you?

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty your keeping Kumi as a King or switching her to Queen?

Id
I am between time skipping to the next day where they would be called into the VIP room of the Hyoudou Residence to receive their first assignment and waiting till everyone introduces their characters at the ball and maybe having an impromptu meeting in a room adjacent to the Ballroom.

I prefer king if I could, I'd like to ask for people to be devil's for more reasons than just power

I died and came back to life.

In reality? Got busy with cram school. I was originally intending on posting after someone else had done that buuttt, yeah. I'll make one now.

Well, my character is done, finally. can I make a post?

BearBearBear BearBearBear actually there is dragon ki, it was the stuff that Akeno and Rias used to have to suck out of Issei's hand when he gave ownership of it over to Ddraig, it's fairly early on stuff so that could fly under the radar. But it was the same thing that allowed Akeno to develop her Raikouryuu and Rias her Extinguished Star

Edit: that could just be a translation difference though

Last edited:
Who's darrel? I quit after 17, it was a bit too weird for me at the point, so I just rely on the wiki for overall stuff. I read synopses when I can though, but it's fine.

Who's darrel? I quit after 17, it was a bit too weird for me at the point, so I just rely on the wiki for overall stuff. I read synopses when I can though, but it's fine.
It's an expression that was used by lacrosse team whenever we ran into said Darrel or some sort of frustration.

BearBearBear BearBearBear actually there is dragon ki, it was the stuff that Akeno and Rias used to have to suck out of Issei's hand when he gave ownership of it over to Ddraig, it's fairly early on stuff so that could fly under the radar. But it was the same thing that allowed Akeno to develop her Raikouryuu and Rias her Extinguished Star

Edit: that could just be a translation difference though
i thought it was ahisha and akino that sucked the dragon energy out also i'm thinking of adding energy transfer to and higher level fox fire spells and some other ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back