• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom High School DXD Next Generation (OOC)

So our Azazel Cup team would initially look like

BearBearBear BearBearBear Dante Verren Dante Verren TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet AI10100 AI10100 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Kumi as the King

Aliel as the Queen

Weilli as a Rook

Izayoi as a Knight

Marcus as Knight

Regina as a Bishop

Kouryuu as a Bishop

Pawns

Vest
Vitus
Aramiel

These are not set in stone because thanks to Azazel Cup rules the only one in a fixed position is the King. Even if your pawn in one fight you can be adjusted to Rook the next. That's because evil pieces are not required to participate so it is a Rating Game Touranment where all factions can compete. Even if you have an Evil Piece it will be over written by the tournament enhancement grid which grants the person the traits of the particular position. You never know when we may need to swap a Bishop or Queen to surprise a foe.

Last edited:
Well if they're alright with it then okay. Though I'd think Aramiel would need at least three pawns or a Bishop considering his status as an eight winged fallen.

But I'm alright with any really.

Well if they're alright with it then okay. Though I'd think Aramiel would need at least three pawns or a Bishop considering his status as an eight winged fallen.

But I'm alright with any really.
They let most of those values slide unless one is a Good like Indra or something since they're not actually being reincarnated

Seems like it, I'll get on clearing out the IC and making a new first post when I finish watching the premiere of Game of Thrones season 7

I won't be joining, but this caught my eye so I am gunna watch it and see how the RP goes.
High School DxD Is surprisingly great

I won't be joining, but this caught my eye so I am gunna watch it and see how the RP goes.
High School DxD Is surprisingly great
Was in the middle of watching kakegurui for the first time when you posted. what a coincidence!

Good to know, sorry I haven't been on as of late. I'll probably be able to post tomorrow, just so I get a feel of what's happening.

BearBearBear BearBearBear Dante Verren Dante Verren TerrorKitty TerrorKitty Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet AI10100 AI10100 Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Donatello Donatello

To clarify about the Azazel Cup and positions. The only permanent position is the King. Everyone else can have their position switched before matches if said switch is approved with King. Since characters aren't given evil pieces but instead enhancements based on their position they only have their enhancements during the actual Rating Game. Yes Pawns can promote to Queen but since it's a rating game scenario they have to reach enemy base before doing so.

There is an open rook spot

Also welcome Astaroth Suzumiya, fortunately this reboot doesn't give you too much to catch up on.

OOC wise I am perfectly happy with Weili being a Rook and I think taht is where she should be. IC wise Weili is not happy with it so she will probably complain about it quite a bit

Issei isn't a human though he is a devil dragon hybrid thing
for the back story of how mine and suzu char met were talking about a political marriage say because the blood lines etc are getting weaker and the clans need to get stronger and so on but how would i work it?

for the back story of how mine and suzu char met were talking about a political marriage say because the blood lines etc are getting weaker and the clans need to get stronger and so on but how would i work it?
Did you talk this over with Suzu?

Your characters are you of two different races not to mention Vitus is Kitsune and Neko, something that would rather be seen as a mutt. As far as bloodlines are concerned that would actually further dilute the bloodline rather than edge it back towards purity.

Did you talk this over with Suzu?

Your characters are you of two different races not to mention Vitus is Kitsune and Neko, something that would rather be seen as a mutt. As far as bloodlines are concerned that would actually further dilute the bloodline rather than edge it back towards purity.

yeah about that sorry for not making it clear this for my second char i was thinking he would be across between a shadow dragon and fallen angel but both the parents are pure bloods just not supper well known because they handle the dirty work and such.

Well then I welcome ideas and such to make it better if you don't then please keep your negativity to your self because I have plenty of that irl.
She just means it's hard to tell who's he is speaking to at some points because it's just pause for a minute or so rather than turns to Ox King or turns to Kumi and Aliel. Could you specify that?

She just means it's hard to tell who's he is speaking to at some points because it's just pause for a minute or so rather than turns to Ox King or turns to Kumi and Aliel. Could you specify that?

Fa

I see sure I can edit so it's clear that's all she needed to say in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back