• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hidden enemy hxh

As the guard and the spiders advance there is a faint sound of clicking like from a clock. Akashi would step back and ready a card saying “do you all hear that”

As the guard and the spiders advance there is a faint sound of clicking like from a clock. Akashi would step back and ready a card saying “do you all hear that”
"Sounds like a level to me and I'm a gambling man." Aiolos would proceed forward his senses on high alert and his nen at the ready.

"Sounds like a level to me and I'm a gambling man." Aiolos would proceed forward his senses on high alert and his nen at the ready.
Silk followed Aiolos masking her presence with his and summoned a second trio of spiders to lay down webs. With the increased web coverage she turned her senses to the webs picking up on the slightest vibrations

Silk followed Aiolos masking her presence with his and summoned a second trio of spiders to lay down webs. With the increased web coverage she turned her senses to the webs picking up on the slightest vibrations
Akashi would hold his card ready to use in an instant as he would use his zetsu. A few more steps and there was a click then a blade came across the guards body cutting him in half before he could react.

Akashi would hold his card ready to use in an instant as he would use his zetsu. A few more steps and there was a click then a blade came across the guards body cutting him in half before he could react.
Seeing this would cause Aiolos to scoff and then make two hand movements one causing the card to manifest in his hand and the other to make it disappear. "What a waste." Aiolos would proceed forward with caution feeling agitated after the loss of his puppet.

Seeing this would cause Aiolos to scoff and then make two hand movements one causing the card to manifest in his hand and the other to make it disappear. "What a waste." Aiolos would proceed forward with caution feeling agitated after the loss of his puppet.
Silk would step over the body of the puppet "what a shame" she then commanded her spiders to be more observant of traps

Silk would step over the body of the puppet "what a shame" she then commanded her spiders to be more observant of traps
"Looks like I have to find another one strong enough to bey puppet." He said with scorn.

Akashi would slowly walk forward cautious of everything. As Aiolos tried to bring the card back he found it didn’t come back. There were multiple lights flashing as everyone started to walk over the body. As everyone sees this the body vanished and the guard is standing in front of multiple flashing insects that are clicking causing a type of hypnosis

Akashi would slowly walk forward cautious of everything. As Aiolos tried to bring the card back he found it didn’t come back. There were multiple lights flashing as everyone started to walk over the body. As everyone sees this the body vanished and the guard is standing in front of multiple flashing insects that are clicking causing a type of hypnosis
Aiolos would summon his cards and throw them at as many of the insects as he could.

A couple dodged them but three cards hit the insects. The rest fled into the walls causing the tunnel to turn pitch black
Aiolos would frown "anyone got a light?" He would then see if there were any rocks around.

Akashi would laugh at the joke and activate his card saying “the devil upright” the card would shine then as you touched a web the spiders made and the stone wall. A stone spear would form with a net made of the webs. “I guess this will do for now. Let’s keep going “

Akashi would laugh at the joke and activate his card saying “the devil upright” the card would shine then as you touched a web the spiders made and the stone wall. A stone spear would form with a net made of the webs. “I guess this will do for now. Let’s keep going “
"The spider had to lead the way." Aiolos would say as he watched his puppet and made sure that he stayed ahead of him.

"The spider had to lead the way." Aiolos would say as he watched his puppet and made sure that he stayed ahead of him.
Silk would command her spiders to continue down the path and put a larger distance between the spiders of the group

Last edited:
Silk would command her spiders to continue down the path and put a larger distance between the spiders of the group
Aiolos would

"Don'tllet them get too far from us otherwise we won't be able to see." Aiolos spoke to the girl quietly. Then with a quiet word he spoke to his bodyguard "Puppet all I need you to do is wound anything you or I deem as an enemy."

I
Aiolos would

"Don'tllet them get too far from us otherwise we won't be able to see." Aiolos spoke to the girl quietly. Then with a quiet word he spoke to his bodyguard "Puppet all I need you to do is wound anything you or I deem as an enemy."
"I won't let them but in case anymore traps come up the spiders should set them off"

I ag
"I won't let them but in case anymore traps come up the spiders should set them off"
“I agree” Akashi said “I would rather not take the chance of getting hit one actual trap” as everyone continued the spider on the left hit a trigger and a large spear flew out of the wall and skewered the spider. A little further ahead the hallway opened up into a small room with a large door with writing on it

Aiolos would
Akashi would laugh at the joke and activate his card saying “the devil upright” the card would shine then as you
I ag

“I agree” Akashi said “I would rather not take the chance of getting hit one actual trap” as everyone continued the spider on the left hit a trigger and a large spear flew out of the wall and skewered the spider. A little further ahead the hallway opened up into a small room with a large door with writing on it
Aiolos would have his insects fan out and patrol the room. His human puppet would then be directed to the door while aiolos held a knife at the ready and studied the room with gyo.

Aiolos would

Aiolos would have his insects fan out and patrol the room. His human puppet would then be directed to the door while aiolos held a knife at the ready and studied the room with gyo.
Silk would send a spider into the room and use it's senses to scan the room

Silk would send a spider into the room and use it's senses to scan the room
Akashi summoned his cards and said the fool upright. And held his card. “What does the door say” the guard would read the writing saying “it says only those with the gift can enter here”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back