• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hidden enemy hxh

The creature keeps a close eye on your hand and asks “who are you”
"Someone looking for the dungeon, are you going to help me or get in my way?" Aiolos spoke calmly as he readied himself for anything.

The cat creature looks at Aiolos curiously and asks “what will you do with the knowledge you learn from the temple “
"Live a life full of interesting toys to do my bidding as I explore the world. Speaking of which you could join me." Aiolos said with a slight smile.

"Live a life full of interesting toys to do my bidding as I explore the world. Speaking of which you could join me." Aiolos said with a slight smile.
“I am meant for here, now go there is another that awaits you in the temple “ as the cat said this it disappeared into the forest leaving no trace

“I am meant for here, now go there is another that awaits you in the temple “ as the cat said this it disappeared into the forest leaving no trace
Aiolos sucked his teeth in disappointment and entered zetsu to see what his companions were up to coming up on the drider talking to his friends and everything in him screamed that he wanted it.

Aiolos sucked his teeth in disappointment and entered zetsu to see what his companions were up to coming up on the drider talking to his friends and everything in him screamed that he wanted it.
As Aiolos approached your foot hit a web and the drider turned and shot a web at you “who’s there, come out I know you are there”

Silk replied to the "dryder he is a friend of ours, we where sent here to explore"
The dryder looks at Silk and Akashi while keeping most of its eye on Aiolos and says “you want the knowledge of the temple, and you hidden one I assume the cat allowed you access”

As Aiolos approached your foot hit a web and the drider turned and shot a web at you “who’s there, come out I know you are there”
(That's bull but whatever) Aiolos would cut himself free using a card imbued with nen and stand brushing himself off before throwing 3 cards at the dryder.

(That's bull but whatever) Aiolos would cut himself free using a card imbued with nen and stand brushing himself off before throwing 3 cards at the dryder.
The dryder would jump out of the way and leave while saying “I will be back” (you will get him just not yet)

After the forest quieted down you notice a truck pulls up and your guard gets out saying “you I don’t know why but I had to see you again “

After the forest quieted down you notice a truck pulls up and your guard gets out saying “you I don’t know why but I had to see you again “
Aiolos smiled and said "accompany us into this ruin and successfully block one attack for me when you get inside." Aiolos said giving him his order and a card he would need to get to level 3

Last edited:
Aiolos smiled and said "accompany us into this ruin and successfully block one attack for me when you get inside." Aiolos said giving him his order and a card he would need to get to level 3
The former guard looked at Aiolos and asked block only for you or for any teammate

The former guard looked at Aiolos and asked block only for you or for any teammate
"I didn't stutter take one attack for me forget the other two." Aiolos said with a frown before he began to advance. Aiolos wanted to be done.

The dryder would jump out of the way and leave while saying “I will be back” (you will get him just not yet)
Silk thought to herself how interesting it would be if she learned how to conjure a dryder. She said to the others "we should get a move on" she spawned a trio of jumping spiders and sent them out to scout ahead

Silk thought to herself how interesting it would be if she learned how to conjure a dryder. She said to the others "we should get a move on" she spawned a trio of jumping spiders and sent them out to scout ahead
Akashi agreed and held his card waiting to use it

The man looked at Aiolos and fallowed
Aiolos would use Gyo making note of trying to keep it going for as long as he could so that he would eventually be able to keep it active.

Aiolos would use Gyo making note of trying to keep it going for as long as he could so that he would eventually be able to keep it active.
As Aiolos is walking with gyo you see that the webs are gone. Silks spiders run ahead and find that there is a small hidden entrance going underground just off the trail.

As Aiolos is walking with gyo you see that the webs are gone. Silks spiders run ahead and find that there is a small hidden entrance going underground just off the trail.
Aiolos would quietly say "I found a path let's go." He then gestured for his puppet to enter the entrance first.

Silk would dismiss her trio of spiders and conjure a new trio of smaller ones that would follow Aiolos' follower into the entrance as they did they went ahead and began to lay webs along the walls so silk would be able to create a map of the area as well allow her to detect any movement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back