• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Jace woke up, a nightmare sending him screaming into consciousness. His bedsheets were soaked in sweat, and he got up.

"Dammit...that sucked..."

At his voice, the lights turned on. He was in a studio apartment, notes on sheets of paper everywhere on a desk. A beep sounded, startling him.

'Excuse me, Doctor. Are you awake?'

"Yes, I am."

'Good, good. Good morning, sir.'

"Yeah. Good morning."

It was an AI.

Bolt got up and stretched "Uhh, rough night, guess they are officially in the future. Hmm, very quite," he said walking into the city, he realized what it was like to be a solo hero. Lonely, just lonely "What should I do," he said tucking his hands into his jacket and going into a store, coming out with a soda and cookies. "Heh, at least I don't have to deal with random shit," he said trying to find the best of his situation.

FUTURE

Astra slowly awoke to see destruction. At first she was frozen in terror before she began looking around. "M-Mommy?" She cried, twisting around. She couldn't remember much, if anything that had happened. Merely that she was on the streets again. No wheelchair, and her skin once again had the fur. She growled at it and her arms caught. The fur burned right off. She couldn't quite move, seeing as her legs still wouldn't work. She still had a tiny frame, only now she found that she was far from any kind of fed. Luckily she still had her pendant which meant she could use her fire. Still, she needed food and dumpster diving wasn't an option. "Daddy?" She asked, finding her voice was far easier to use. "Sentwences." Well, that was closer than normal She thought hopefully before dragging herself across the small alley to an old curtain covered with flowers. Okay Astra, pull yourself and the curtain onto that staircase and fire landing. You'll stay there. Amazingly her arms were far stronger and she managed to get there. Shivering she curled up and signed 'Dumb future.'

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
((That reminds me. We should always write "Future" in our posts so that people don't get confused.))
raw

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
raw

[/QUOTE]
Don't you mean the HEROES OF TOMORROW? - Bolt when he first meets Hibiki.

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](What about for those who have already gotten one?)

[/QUOTE]
((Not sure what exactly you're asking...

If you've already written an intro for only one char, do it for your others.))

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](I have one villain I was tempted to use but.....she lives inside Bolt so nah)

[/QUOTE]
((Wait, the Clash thing I've seen?))

Future

Hibiki would then look around the city to find Ty. As he did he would wonder what the future him is even like in the first place. There were certainly many questions, but he had to find Ty quickly. It seems Ty in the future, the current time of the future that they are in, has been captured. Perhaps Ty is cursed with always being kidnapped. Kind of like Princess Peach would be a thought. In any case he would still search for Ty, and would wonder where he was.

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back