• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tommorow OOC

I would like to join though could someone give me a quick summary of events so I don't stumble around not knowing anything pls? thanks

Dairekor Unwalath]I would like to join though could someone give me a quick summary of events so I don't stumble around not knowing anything pls? thanks [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:
@YoungX[/URL] I need a short sum, you are the faster replier here.

Shammy the Shamrock] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:
@YoungX[/URL] I need a short sum, you are the faster replier here.
Umm... we have stories we make and follow so you could just do your own thing when you enter? Is that a good sum up? I haven't really been paying attention much. xD

YoungX said:
Umm... we have stories we make and follow so you could just do your own thing when you enter? Is that a good sum up? I haven't really been paying attention much. xD
Lol good enough I'll go make a char and see where it goes from there

[QUOTE="Dairekor Unwalath]I would like to join though could someone give me a quick summary of events so I don't stumble around not knowing anything pls? thanks

[/QUOTE]
Recent storm hit the city, been handled. Being of hope joined the fight. Um, Chaotic deity running free and....that's all. Also quill is like hitting on cinder.

Also, I'ma turn in early. Have some music. And random men slapping each other and other random shit.

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]

So I think it'll be cool if in the contract Guts is about to open would say another players name. Anyone want me to try to kill you? I won't actually do that I just think it'll be a cool way for Guts to meet another player character so anyone wanna do that?

[QUOTE="Dairekor Unwalath]So I think it'll be cool if in the contract Guts is about to open would say another players name. Anyone want me to try to kill you? I won't actually do that I just think it'll be a cool way for Guts to meet another player character so anyone wanna do that?

[/QUOTE]
I mean........Ty i guess. He's weak but I'm bored. However, wait until I am out of the rift.

From tomorrow for 10 days I'll be not so active, hence I'm going out. Just wanna let you guys know.

Hey! I am interested on joining, but I have no idea if it's the right time to jump in with my character, also, can someone give me a quick summary on what's going on?

^ Same.

Also, is a character with a really powerful ability with a huge cost ok?(what i have in mind is something with very huge destructive power but that can only be used for a limited period of time per day before the character gets absolutely exhausted)

I'd like to make a slight chance to Guts' story if it's ok. I wasn't terribly organised at the start of this RP so I'd like to change that Guts doesn't have his Berserker armor currently. He has his normal black iron armor. Is anyone against this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back