• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Here's to the New Memories

Max looked at Lana and smiled softly at her "They just want to do some more questions. They wanna make sure you're 100%, okay?" She murmured ruffling her hair gently "You wanna help me cook?"

Jane came in that morning smiling wide at Carmen "Carmen! You won't believe it! He is moving and seems to be waking up!" She exclaimed

She looked up at her mother-in-law and just smiled exhaustedly, "Oh that's amazing.... is he... when can we see him?" She mumbled, gently rocking the baby as he fussed a little. She was still a little loaded up on painkillers and still knackered but she was at least aware enough.

Lana nodded and frowned "Okay... What are we having?" She asked her quietly and frowned some hearing Jeff coughing in the other room, "Is Daddy still not well?" She asked her some

Jane smiled some at her "They said once you're not as loopy you can come see him." She said softly "However the baby can"t come." She murmured

Max frowned some shaking her head "He is still recovering baby but he'll be okay. We're have spaghetti, you wanna put the noodles in for me?"

Carmen frowned but nodded and just smiled at the baby a little. “You’re just gonna have to be patient to meet daddy then.” She murmured quietly to him, gently setting him in the plastic cot once he was asleep.

Lance moved a little to sit near him once they’d got him settled with some ice chips and got him stabilised. “Hey, howre you feeling?” He asked him gently, checking the door cause he knew Jane was still with carmen for now.

Lana nodded and got them out, using the circle tool to measure how much they needed and then put the spaghetti in the pot.

Charlie shrugged just a bit and ate at his ice chips trying to relax the best he could "My whole body hurts.....have they...have they caught her yet?" He asked having remembered the entire attack

Max smiled happily at her daughter and finished up dinner "You want some Garlic bread with it?" She asked as she let the sauce simmer

Lance frowned some "They've given you some painkillers so they should kick in soon... Caught who? Who did it?" He asked him but paused and shook his head "Charlie... Carmen is gonna come see you a little later on.... She's kinda doped up right now, she's beenn in labor for almost three days.... but your son was born at about three o'clock this morning." He told him.

Lana shook her head "No cause Daddy's not allowed greasy food and he'll get jealous if we have garlic bread." She told her

Max gave a small nod and smiled happily "Good idea, you're always so smart." She said happily kissing all over her face before she set the table "Go tell daddy to come eat."

Charlie nodded some "Yeah....it was Tera..." he muttered but went wide eyed when he mentioned his son "What?! He....is...are they both okay?!" He asked starting to panic about it

Lance frowned and got up quickly to go call the detective in charge of his case. "You're sure it was Tera?" He asked him but soon heard the monitor picking up pace and turned back to him "Hey, hey they're both doing real good, Charlie look at me, you gotta calm down or they're gonna sedate you again and you're gonna hace to wait even longer to meet him." He pointed out, "Your mom was with her through most of it, she had someone there... hey he's jsut fine and Carmen is tired and sore but she's doing good." He assured him.

Lana nodded and went to go get her Dad but frowned some and went back to Max, "Daddy fell asleep." She told her "And Iris is sleeping on him too... Can you wake him up? He's always grumpy if I wake him up." She mumbled and went to sit at the table

Max gave a small nod and laughed lightly picking up Iris and putting her in her crib grabbing the baby monitor before nudging Jeff "Jeff, babe come on its time for dinner."

Charlie nodded some and calmed a bit when he said they were fine. He perked up though when he heard his mother's voice and smiled from ear to ear seeing her wheel Carmen into the room

Carmen was grumbling a little that their son had been taken back to the nursery to be weighed again and checked on but soona s she saw Charlie awake she ignored her need for the wheelchair and got up, going over to him quickly and slipped her arms around him as carefully as she could while still being quick, "You are not ever allowed to scare me like that again!" She told him, whimpering quietly.

Jeff groaned a little, starting to wake up from his five minute nap and frowned at Max a little, "just a small portion, please." He mumbled tiredly and got up, following her into the kitchen, leanign on her a little.

Charlie held onto her and sighed happily "I'm so sorry babe...I love you so much." He whispered kissing her cheek gently "Where is the baby? Is he okay? Does he look like you?" He asked his mind going a million miles a minute

Max nodded smiling softly at him "Its already made." She murmured kissing him gently before taking him into the dining room and sitting down

She smiled tiredly and slipped down to sit in the arm chair next to the bed, holding his hand tightly. “He’s not allowed to come meet you yet. He’s doing really good... just impatient like his daddy... oh Charlie he’s a carbon copy of you as a baby.” She murmured and kissed his palm gently. “What happened? What do you remember?” She asked him quietly.

Jeff nodded and frowned some, sitting down to eat dinner with them, staying quiet unless he needed to but once they were done and the kids were both in bed frjnskkg he let max help him up the stairs, leaning heavily on her, to the point they both almost fell down the stairs a couple times and when they finally got to their room he sat on the edge of the bed trying desperately to catch his breath.

Charlie nodded softly and smiled wide at her keeping her hand tight in his "It...it was Tera. She was talking like a mad woman saying shit like we should be together." He muttered shaking his head some "Did you get photos of him?"

Max frowned some as she got him into the room "Babe take deep breaths okay? Its okay Lana will be okay you can't stress too much okay? Let me worry about it." She murmured to him

Jeff just frowned a little and gripped at her hands. “I don’t think... they knew they... were sending... me home to... a stressful... environment.” He grunted a little and got laid down on his side, watching her get into bed and pulled her in close.

carmen frowned some shaking her head “Shit. Lance is on the phone to the cops now.... yeah your mom got quite a few.... I was a little busy.” She mumbled rubbing his knuckles and watching him carefully. “Get some sleep honey, I need to go back to my room but I’ll come back again later okay? You gotta pick a name for our son though. So get some rest and think of names for me okay?” She coaxed.

Max frowned softly and layed with him giving a heavy sigh "I'm going to call them tomorrow." She said softly kissing the top of his head while he fell asleep

Charlie smiled some and nodded tiredly "I will...I love you." He murmured before he started to fall asleep with her hand still in his

She smiled watching him a little longer before she had to go back to her room, laying down once the nurse brought her son back in, cradling him close for a while.

He was up and down all night, waking up in the early morning already exhausted, managing to get up and make his way downstairs but lay on the couch while Lana was watching cartoons with Iris in her walker, smiling a little as she managed to get over to him and reached for cuddles just reaching one hand down and stroking her cheek before laying back again.

Lana looked at Iris as she started to fuss when Jeff didn't pick her up and frowned some "No Iris daddy is sleepy, here! You can play with me!" She said before making silly faces trying to cheer her up. She was feeling more herself today and she wanted to make her sister happy

The nurse gave a small smile at the two of them and made sure she was comfortable "He is a beautiful boy, do you have a name yet?" She asked softly

Jeff smiled tiredly at them both, frowning some though as he felt a sharp pain ripple across his chest, moving to sit up and move to the kitchen, sitting at the table while MAx was doing the girls' breakfasts. He hadn't been planning on saying anything but it happened again and he let out a loud groan of pain this time with it, his hand going up to his throat out of instinct.

carmen smiled tiredly shaking her head "My husband is going to choose.... When will they be able to meet each other?" She asked him quietly, rockign his gently.

Max smiled seeing him come in while she made breakfast "Hey baby, I got your egg whites just about ready." She said but frowned seeing his hand on his throat "Jeff?! Jeff baby whats wrong?"

The nurse nodded and gave a small smile "They're keeping him overnight to keep an eye on him. If everything goes well though he should be able to see him in the morning." She explained

He frowned not able to talk anymore and just leaned forward against the table, his chest heaving while he struggled to just breathe.

carmen thanked her quietly before she set the baby in the cot and settled down to get some rest for the night

Max quickly called 911 while she got his oxygen mask thankful she hadn't gotten rid of it "Come on Jeff don't do this okay?" She whimpered pressing the phone to her ear

Jane smiled happily as she came into the room to speak with Carmen "They said Charlie can see him tomorroe." She murmured

Jeff groaned a little and just gripped at her hand as tightly as he could, getting scared.

carmen smiled tiredly and just nodded. “Nurse just said. I’ll see you tomorrow Jane.” She mumbled as she fell asleep.

Max gave a small sigh and kissed the top of his head "Its okay I promise, the ambulance is on the way." She murmured

Charlie woke up in the morning having gotten through the night just fine. He smiled happily as he got into Carmen's room before she woke up and looked over at his son as they wheeled him in.

He just groaned again not able to get words out and that was scaring him more. He should never have been sent home to the chaos and now he was in bad shape, all the colour starting to drain from his face as he started losing consciousness

carmen woke up a little later and looked over at Charlie smiling tiredly. “Hey.... they let you come see me then?” She mumbled reaching for him a littke. “You wanna hold your son?”

Max whimpered some and held him close to her "shhh shhh deep breaths baby okay? Just focus on me." She whispered starting to take deep breaths with him

Charlie smiled wide nodding some "Yeah they let me in, I did better than expected overnight." He murmured kissing her lovingly before he looked at their son "Yes very much so....I was thinking what about Jacob?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back