Helsing Academy [Inactive]

Kai looked at her and cocked his head "Have I done something wrong?" He asked when she sat up. He was confused as to why she was leaving and he let her feet lay in his lap as he waited for a reply.

"No you've done everything right actually. I'm very tiered now..." she stretched causing her toes to stretch out the curl up tightly. "I may regret this later but... you can come with me... play with my feet more until i fall asleep if you want." She mentally kicked herself. The scientist wouldn't be happy with her when he finds out.

Kai watched her toes as they curled up on his lap and he looked up at her when she invited him to come with her. "...accessing offer...accepted..." He still wanted to experiment with her feet and processed a smile. He sat waiting for her to led on to her room.

"So can you feel emotions?" She asked slipping her shoes back on. She stood and gathered her things before leading him to her dorm. She opened the door and looked around as if she'd never seen it before... but everything was unpacked. She laid on her bed and motioned for him to sit on the end so she could put her feet in his lap again. "Are you learning anything by doing this... or do you just like them?

"Question processing...I have some emotional qualities...however they all lie on more of a learning aspect." He followed behind her and noticed her looking around for something. He was curious by this but simply sat on her bed when she motioned for him. "Question processing...yes...by feeling your feet I'm able to get a physical mapping of your feet...such as muscle placement, bones, tendons...may I preform another test with your feet?"

Kasumi nodded and relaxed looking up at the ceiling. "So all of this... is just a test? " She asked and sighed in disappointment. He had called them attractive but now he's testing on them. She shrugged off her feelings though and took a peek at what he was doing.

"Pleeeeeaaaassssee,"He was begging now, entering the point of no return." C'mon, it shouldn't be this hard to get some action from my girlfriend." He said. Abel sighed and sat on his bed cross legged , releasing her." Fine," He pouted, even if we don't, even though I reaallly want to, will you at least spend the day with me?"He asked, looking up hopefully.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk

Kai took off both of her shoes and sat them on the ground placing her feet in her lap. He looked at Kasumi with her feet in his lap "Partially...they attract me though...however I don't really know the reasoning." He took both of her feet and started massaging her ankles and bring them down and around her feet.

Ira laughed. "Hmm.... i think i like watching you beg..." she shoved him backwards making him fall off the bed and onto his back."why do you suddenly seem like a dog in heat?" She asked and slid off the bed on top of him. 
Kasumi groaned slightly at his touch and took long deep breaths. She closed her eyes with a soft smile on her lips as she let him do as he wished. "How can you do this so well? It's amazing. "

"Question process...I've been downloaded with multiple forms of massage and I'm able to make my hands warm to the touch." He rubbed the tops and bottoms of her feet. "What do feet taste like?" He asked curiously obviously not knowing it was kind of weird.

"Um... I don't know... I've never tasted them... thats uh... kinda strange." She said hesitantly. Kasumi looked down at him curiously. "Do you want to... taste my feet?" She asked feeling a bit awkward now. She did however wonder what I'd feel like to be licked. Growing uo in a lab didn'treally teach her much about human touch.

Kai looked down at her feet for a moment and stuck his tongue out, running it along the soles of her feet and In between her toes. He stuck her heel in his mouth and sucked on it for a moment then made his way to sucking on her toes seeing how many went into his mouth. Kai massages her other foot as he did this.

"I'm like this when stressed." He said with a sigh, deciding he was too lazy to get up.

Kasumi gasped and blushed deeply. she shivered a bit and let her toes wiggle slightly letting her play with his tongue. Her feet didn't taste that bad. They smelled of apple ttrees and tasted like any other part of her body. They had a slight saltiness to them from the warth of her shoes. 
Ira leaned down and whisperedto him. "If you be a good boy and be gentle and loving... i may give you what you want." She moved off of him andslslipped off her tank top stretching. She decided to tease him a bit more and strip painfully slow.

Kai switched feet and started sucking on the toes of her other foot. He massaged her toes with his tongue and her other foot with his hand. Kai licked his tongue up and down her foot covering it all and watched her facial expression as he did so.

Kasumi seemed to be guiltaly enjoying it. She had mixed expressions between enjoying it and trying not to have an expression at all. When she looked up to meet his gaze she swallowed hard making her throat hurt. "Do they taste ok?" She asked timidly as she bit her lip to hide a smile. She wondered if it was strange to be enjoying this. It certainly couldn't be normal. Then again... what is normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kai was sucking on the side of her foot and basically concentrating on that foot letting the other lay in his lap. When she asked if they tasted good he processed awhile "...yes...they do." He said before going to work on her foot completely covering it and letting his tongue explore around her toes.

Kasumi smiled softly and shifted a bit. "That makes me happy..." she said softly and yawned a bit before falling asleep.

Kai stopped what he was doing after about 10 minutes of not noticing that she was now sleeping. He looked at her sleeping and stood up as he was walking out of the room his body stopped. He shut down and his eyes no longer glowed. He was stuck right in front of her door.

Kasumi awoke a few hours and looked around. It took her a moment to notice Kia and when she did she jumped. She slowly stood and poked at him for a moment. She looked around and noticed his eyes. "Huh... how do you turn back on?" She muttered to herself looking at him.

He bit his lip to hold back his slight growl." How am I supposed to do that with you being so....."He searched for a word,"Tempting,"

Her poking set him off just slightly so that he started rocking and fell almost on top of her. He landed on the ground with a loud notice that sounded like a tree smashing into the ground. Still he was unable to move and his face was right beside her feet.

Ira left her undergarments on and turned. "Oh I'm sorry. Am i teasing you? I didn't mean to..." she said softly and walked over to him.

Kasumi yelped when he fell. She got on her knees and poked at him trying to find someway of turning him back on.

When she was poking around she hit his button on the small of his back. His eyes blinked and returned to their normal color. His chest started rising and falling again and he looked at her legs as she was on her knees in front of his face. He spoke "Operation system restored...witty remark processing..." He looked up at her face and processed a smile "You turned me on."

Kasumi smiled happily. She clapped her hands at her accomplishment but quickly covered her mouth when an odd high pitched chirp slipped from her lips. She blushed a bit and laughed a bit before hugging him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back