Helsing Academy [Inactive]

Raphael smirked," First, strip. And don't ask questions about what I'm about to do. I'll answer everything at the end." He said, getting on his knees.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk

Ira felt black tears run down her cheeks. She gently toched his cheek and rand to get a med kit. She cleaned up around his eye to help him see and she started disinfecting the wound next. "You shouldn't have protected me like that. You could've lost your eyesight! " she said trying to stay calm as she began to sew upthe gash.

She was hesitant at first but then slipped off her shirt. She was hit 4 times. One was dangerously close to her heart. She blushed, looking away. She was afraid of what he was going to do.

Abel smiled and held her in his arms when she was done." I couldn't bear to lose you, yet even though I tried to protect you he still managed to get you...."He looked away.

Raphael maintained eye contact with Elizabeth as he slowly licked the wounds. Smoke rose up from the wounds as his saliva came in contact with the poison; he took extra care with the one on her chest. Soon after he was done and the wounds closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ira touched her collarbone. "It's only a hickey. You gave me a lot of those already..." she laughed a bit and caressed his cheek.

(Ok i need someone to interact with Kasumi. ..)

She smiled softly and hugged him. "Thank you. And next time, I won't underestimate him." She got out off the bed and stretched. She was sill a little bit sore but didn't seem to care. She said "were partners in crime right?" She smirked devilishly at him. She slipped on his shirt. She walked out of the room but then saw Leon. "Leon... your out of the hospital." Leon rolled his eyes and replied "I just had a panic attack. Its not like I'm dying or anything. What are you doing here?" Elizabeth grinned at him and said "I paid Ira a visit. Her boyfriend is cute." Leon raised an eyebrow. He pushed her back into the room, grabbing her throat. "What did you do to her???" Elizabeth laughed and pulled away from him. "Nothing... her boyfriend got in the way. I need to get rid of him to start my plan to make you the most miserable man at this school."

"Oi, domestic violence isn't cool." Raphael said, standing up and approaching them. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind." And what's it to you? I'm not exactly sure of the situation but I can take a good guess: you and Abel's new plaything used to have a thing and now you're jealously watching from the sidelines. My point being, you sir, er ma'am? -Dude you need a hair cut. Anyway, you look like a total ass hole and you probably aren't used to hearing this but, by the looks of it you are inconsiderate to the ladies and that's no way to keep them for long."He said pulling Elizabeth farther into the room."Now if you don't mind, politely see your way out. You can even do the bitchy hair flip if you want. Never mind, I'll help you."He pushed the guy out and slammed the door, turning the lock." You can't keep out of trouble can you?"He turned towards Elizabeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Its Elizabeth.)

"He's my ex boyfriend. Turns out he lied to me throughout our entire relationship. He's the headmistress's son so he gets special privileges. He's broken every school rule and yet, he's still here. I hate him... One thing I know for sure is that both Ira and Leon had feelings for each other but he friend zoned her. His logic is if he can't have her no one can. He hates her with Abel. He's now with her annoying sister, Sarah. That's as much as I know." She rolled her eyes as she laid on his bed.

Abel frowned,"But it was him, and you are mine. I can't allow other men to place their hands on what's mine."

Kai finally stood from his once frozen position and started making his way to the main hall. He did a quick scan over the area and then just found a spot to sit again. Kai made no movements but was staring at her ankles and flats. He didn't have any memory of this girls face but didn't really know why he was staring at her feet either.

Raphael raised an eyebrow." Sounds like my judgement was right." He said. He sat besides her."Did you like him a lot?"He asked, looking away

Ira sighed softly. "You can't be with me every second of the day... it's ok. Don't beat yourself up about it. Besides, you still claimed my mouth rremember? " she teased and kissed him gently.

Kasumi looked at Kia. He was strangely starting at her feet. She looked down then back up at him. "Is something wrong with my shoes?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"I loved him," she confessed. "I even wanted him to introduce me to his parents but he always made an excuse. Turns out his parents are dead." She looked over at him and said "don't worry about it. Your my partner in crime, not him. He's just a jackass I gave my virginity to." She didn't seem to give a damn what she said to him or anyone for that matter.

Kai looked up at Katsumi when he was spoken to "Question processing...Scans show your shoes are in acceptable condition...How else may I help you?" He went right back to staring after answering her question.

"Whoa, v-cards are tricky. I don't know if I can help with the deep emotional scars but I can help keep you company until you throw me away or get bored."Raphael said stroking her hair absentmindedly.

Abel sighed," Its my animal instinct...." He said apologetically.

"I'll be fine." She smiled softly at him. She leaned in to kiss him but got up before she could kiss him. "Now that you know my problems, start talking. What's up with you and your brother?" She started to put some of his stuff away and organize it.

He grinned," Depends, will I get that kiss if I do?"Raphael asked, laying down on his side.

She gave him a look and threw a book at him. "I'll think about it. Tell me first though. I'll decide whether or not you deserve one." She smiled a little at him.

Kasumi blinked slightly. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked sitting down next to the robot.it was interesting how this thing worked... he kept to short clean answers.

Ira sighed softly. She stood and sat on his bed taking off her jacket. "What'll make you feel better? Marking your territory again?" She asked ready to do anything to please him.

Kai looked at her with his blank eyes and spoke allowed again "Question processing...loading reply...no answers have been found...would you like to ask another question?" He asked cocking his head to the side

Users who are viewing this thread

Back