Helsing Academy [Inactive]

Ira pulled back. "You have a brother?! I wanna meet him!" She said getting excited. Ira heard her phone and groaned laying back. "Can i answer it this time?"

Kai had his vacant expression as he listened to what she said and his head cocked to the side like a little puppy dog. "Processing...Would you like to schedule for another time?" He questioned

Kasumi looked in the mirror. She stared intensely at herself, her reflection staring back. She jumped at the sound of a knock. "Test subject 132? School is about to begin. " Kasumi pushed herself off the counter and closed her eyes. When she opened them again she was back in complete human form. She was taken to the car outside and dropped off at school. They gave her a phone, supplies, and the key to her new car. She turned to the doors and walked in. With every step she became more and more nervous. Was this normal? She had never felt it before. Kasumi walked through the doors and looked around slowly scanning the area.

Sophie nodded and replied "another time. B-Bye..." She hurried off. She was very timid, especially around boys. She held her sketchbook close to her chest.

"You absolutely cannot meet him." He growled softly. He let her up."But you can answer your phone,"

Raphael watched as she left and put her number in his phone, realizing that he had yet to get her name. He dialed her up,"Hey beautiful, I never got your name."

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk

Ira sat up. "But i want to meet him!" She complained and ignored her phone. She crossed her arms and turned giving him the silent treatment.

Elizabeth smirked and said "you'll learn it sooner or later. I'll have to call you back. I'm going to go see my ex's best friend Ira. I heard she got an attractive boy toy. Its like Abel or some shit like that." She hung up. She hated Leon and she was planning on making his life even worst for him. Now that the whole school, even her, knew his deep dark secret, she didn't have to hold back her hatred for him. She had even more right to hate him considering he lied to her their entire relationship.

Kai watched as Sophie ran away to go to her dorm. "Face memorization complete...DNA search capabilities finalized..." After this he started walking to his own room where he just sort of stared out the window in a weird form of unending insomnia...he simply didn't require sleep.

He stopped what he was doing," Bingo, found you Abel,"Raphael said. He texted her and asked where exactly this Abel guy was, feigning ignorance. He couldn't help the wicked grin that spread across his face,

"He's a bad guy, Ira. He follows me around and takes whatever is mine. "Abel said, unable to keep the pout out of his voice." You are mine and I'll rip him limb from limb if he even thinks about taking you."

She texted him Abel's dorm room and told him that she was already there because Ira wasn't in her room. She told him that she'd wait for him but he's going to have to explain himself to her later. She had a smirk on her face. This boy intrigued her. He wasn't like any guy she's met and he was far from what Leon was like. He had a darkness inside him but wasn't afraid to show it like Leon was.

Ira looked at him. "Ok. I won't bother you about it anymore. " she hugged him and tried to comfort him. "Hey... I'm here now so let's just focus on that."

Raphael spotted the girl from earlier outside a dorm and walked over." So, ready to cause a scene?" He asked, smirking and shifting his weight from foot to foot and bouncing. He was so excited and in a semi permanent good mood; he was finally gonna be able to ruin Abel's life and repay him for everything he did in the past.

Abel grinned and hugged her tightly, burying his face in her neck. "I'm surprised your body held up with everything I put it through, you're not sore right?"

"Oh of course. I am always ready for excitement." She opened the door, surprised it was unlocked. She easily found them and said "you know, you should always keep your door locked. You never know who's going to walk in. Oh and Ira, I saw Leon. He's at the hospital." She was playing with a knife in her hand.

"If you're asking if i can handle more then... try it and find out." She pulled back a bit and kissed his lips eagerly. She bit his lip playfully and pushed him back.

The girl shocked her and Ira got off of Abel quickly.

Abel leaned in and kissed her, looking up to see who walked in, paling when he saw Raphael. In an instant he had positioned himself in front of Ira and was growling." Get the f*ck out." He said, shaking slightly, willing himself to stay in human form.

Raphael sauntered in with a taunting smirk," Now now, that's no way to greet your brother. After all we are all we have," He laughed bitterly. "And plus I'm here to repay the favor you did me from not too long ago." He turned his attention to the girl behind him and scoffed," Are you hiding your new plaything from me? You know how that ends." He warned.

Abel's eyes blazed red," I swear...... Leave now Raphael......This whole hide and seek thing needs to stop. I'm tired of your bullshit."

Somehow, Elizabeth had found her way behind Abel and had her knife to his throat. "Fight it and I cut your throat." She grabbed Ira's wrist and pushed her toward Raphael. She smirked at him.

Ira didn't dare move. She looked at his brother and swallowed roughly. "Well... h-hello..." she said nervously and stood up. She looked into his eyes and breathed heavily as her heart raced. She looked back at Abel trying to reassure him with a soft smile.

Abel lost it; his bones realigned as he changed into a large hellhound. The spikes that emerged from his back flared out, hoping to make contact with the girl.

Raphael put his arm around the girl," So, Ira, was it?"He said tilting her chin up so he could study her face." My brother could've done better. You must have been one desperate whore in order to get his attention. That guy really doesn't know how to say no."He tsked and shook his head." Or maybe it was your body, or submissiveness that he liked," Raphael ran his hand up her thigh to cup her butt," He's a total sadist."

Elizabeth was hit and she yelped out. "Damn it..." She released him. She was bleeding. She leaned against the wall. She watched the scene unfold before her eyes and she seemed hurt but only slightly. She finally passed out from shock.

Ira blushed and looked away. She moved his hands away quickly. "Only abel has the right to touch me there!" She hissed and crossed her arms. She didn't want to piss him off to much and get herself hurt but she also wouldn't allow him to cross any lines.

Raphael watched as the girl from earlier fell and shook his head. He looked back at Ira and left her with painful hickey on her collarbone and moved to scoop up his fallen comrade." Come on, lets get you patched up. Can't have my partner in crime out of commission on the first day on the job."He said with a small worried smile. He felt teeth sink into his calf and his legs buckled; he recovered quickly and shifted the girl into one arm so he could whip around with his uninjured leg and give the hound a brain rattling kick to the head. Abel hit the wall with a thud, changing back into his human form as he slid down the wall, whimpering.

" I'll mess with you two later," And with that Abel and Ira were left alone.

Elizabeth finally opened her eyes to see Raphael carrying her. "Damn it. I let down my guard. I'm sorry..." She clenched onto his shirt, taking in his cologne. "You smell so nice..." she muttered, knowing she can get used to this relationship with this boy. "Elizabeth..."

Ira yelped as he sucked painfully hard on her skin. The spot was sore now but that was the least of her worries as she ran over to Abel. "Abel! Abel are you ok?!" She aske frantically shaking him. She sighed rested her head on his. "Please be ok..."

"Elizabeth, huh."Raphael said, testing the name on his lips." I'm Raphael Argentine Ciora. Hellhound, grade 11, and age isn't nothing but a number." He said, opening the door to his dorm. Nothing was unpacked and there was only a single twin bed in the corner and a TV was on the wall at one end of the room. The room wasn't small, but it wasn't big either, it was just right. He sat her down on the bed squatted in front of her," So where'd the big bad hellhound get you? Better hurry, his spikes are poisonous you know. Only other hellhounds are able to give you the antidote."

Abel sat up and whimpered. Blood blurred his vision and a gash from the edge of Raphael's shoe that was dangerously close to his eye was on his cheek. "I'm fine."He said, his voice husky.

"M-My stomach. I don't know how many got me." She bit her lip in pain. She laughed slightly and said "after this, I'll help you unpack. Its the least I can do." She smiled softly. "And your going to have to explain your relationship with your brother to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back