Helsing Academy [Inactive]

Ira gasped softly and clenched his sheets. " I-I can't help it... I'mafraid but... I want to drive you crazy... I know you can sense what i want." She panted softly and kissed him. She waited until he deepened the kiss and she pulled away quickly. 
Sarah growled slightly. "No! And don't kiss me anymore. You don't want to taint me." She teased and looked at him.

His lips were on hers again in an instant as his control threatened to break, his tongue slipping into her mouth and exploring roughly, claiming her mouth as his. His fangs were out as he nipped her lip, moving down to her collarbone where he ran his abnormally hot tongue across and up to her neck where he bit down hard and left a small mark; he continued with small but sharp nips and left a few wicked looking hickeys. He tore himself away Edward-Cullen-Style, pushing himself away across the room, where he crouched and watched her with the eyes of a predator.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk

Kai noticed that a girl was watching him but didn't move it didn't really bother him. He simply continued staring blankly up at the sky. He didn't know why he wasn't even thinking about anything. Suddenly, when another girl fell close to him he thought she had tripped. He turned around, picked her up, and stood her up. He took a quick scan of her to check for injuries "Female...Physical status...unharmed..." He said flatly and with a blank expression as he turned away from her and saw that the other female ran. He walked towards her and stopped about five feet away "...are you...okay?" He said still with a blank expression staring into her eyes.

Ira loved every moment. She whimpered softly. Ira slowly sat up and looked at him. She stood and pulled off her jacket exposing her arms and most of her chest as she wore a tank top. "I'm yours... what do you want?" She asked licking her lips softly. She kneeled on the floor and teased him with her body.

Leon smirked and said "fine. I won't kiss you." He started to teasingly walk out of her apartment. "Bye..."

The sketchbook had a drawing of Kai staring up at the beautiful night sky. He had beautiful angel wings drawn out but for some reason also had devil horns. It was as if she couldn't decide whether he was angel or devil. It was still well drawn.

Sarah looked back at him. "You still didn'tgive me what i want. Walk out that door and ttomorrow and find a new demon to have fun with. " she warned seeming completely serious.

He smirked, stroking his chin a little. He turned to look at her and slammed her against the wall as he kissed her deeply. He was being rougher than usual.

The sudden slam made her bite his lip. Sarah pulled the band out of his hair letting it flow freely. She ran her fingers through it and pulled his head back. "Changed your mind?" She asked with a smirk.

Sarah smirked back at him. "What now?" She asked and let his hair go. She pressed his lips againsthis neck softly. Her feather like touch making the area warm with her breath.

After awhile of silence from the owner of the drawing note book Kai spoke again saying the same thing "Are you...okay?" He said again with his almost vacant expression. He was completely unmoving and seeming doing nothing but staring into her eyes.

Leon chuckled and said "your touch is amazingly warm. So strange..." He went back to kissing her. He carried her to her bed and laid her down.

Sophie was watching the two from behind a tree. She had dropped her sketchbook and had came back for it but right now it was in the strange girl's possession. She had to wait until they left before getting it.

Later, Sarah had fallen asleep in leons arms. Her body began getting extremely hot and she shifted in fear. She panted and soon got to the point of burning Leon.

Leon slipped out of her bed. His hands were burned from touching her. He sighed as he quietly got dressed. He made sure he didn't wake her. When he was fully dressed, he quietly left. He picked up a call from Dimitri. "Hey. Yeah sorry, I'm on my way home. I'll be home soon enough." He hung up and started to quickly walk back to the school. He had to make it back before curfew.

Sarah awoke screaming. Her apartment was burning and by now a firefighter was carrying her away. She thought of calling Leon but he had left her... He promised he wouldn't leave then ditched after he was happy? The next morning Sarah wasn't at school. Rebecca and a group of girls were gigglingabout ssomething though.

Leon approached the girls. His hands were covered in bandages but for the most part he was fine. "Hey Rebecca. Have you seen Sarah around?" He smiled kindly at her. It seemed he was willing to be nice to her for once.

Aurora tilted her head,"Ah, yes. Sorry." She chuckled," You're strange, just like this sketch book." She fingered through the pages , her gaze falling on the picture of the boy in front of her." Say, is this you? Are you a fallen angel?"She asked excitedly.

Abel pounced on her, unable to fight his animalistic urges. He grasped her wrists in one hand and pinned them on the ground above her head while his other hand ripped her tank top off."Sorry if I'm a bit rough...."He said in the most unapologetically seductive voice that seemingly came naturally to him. He claimed her mouth with a deep passionate and somewhat painful yet steamy kiss.

"Yeah. All over the news" she laughed and her group did to. she handed him her phone so he could watch.

"Tonight a 17 year old senior by the name of Sarah Vial died tonight. Police say that-" the paused and her eyes widened. "Oh my god!" The camera turned to see a girl burnt to a crisp. "Leon..." She said and collapsedto the floor.

Kai turned towards Aurora and looked down at her and the book she held. After asking her question he quickly replied monotonously "...question process...comply...No that is not me and No I am not a fallen angel as you say." He looked at the book and spoke again "Please return that book immediately... " he said staring into her eyes. "...will you comply?"

Leon covered his mouth and stepped back in fright. He called Ira and yelled "check the news.... she's dead. No no no no no... I shouldn't have left her... Please no." He hung up, running out of the school. He ran to Sarah's apartment but they wouldn't let him anywhere near it.

Sophie walked out of the shadows and said "please... c-can I have my notebook back." She looked at them with blood red eyes. She was ready in case she needed to fight.

(Ira isn't in a positionto answer her phone >.<)

Ira gasped at his roughness. She yelped a bit in pain when he kissed her but soon got over it. Her breath hiked to a quicker speed. She struggled against his hands. Ira bit his tongue and arched her back slightly before she reluctantly pulled away. "It hurts..." She said softly and shuddered. 
A woman approched Leon. "You're Leon... She's been asking for you, Sarah." The woman tipped her hat up to look in his eyes.

(I realized that. He just left a message I assumed.)

Leon looked at her and demanded "who the f*ck are you and how the f*ck do you know Sarah???" He was furious but there was something else. Images of the car accident flooded through his head. He couldn't take this anymore.

Abel smirked and released her hands, running his hand down the curve of her body, kissing her gently and sweetly as his fingers explored her body. He kept intense eye contact as he shifted so he was supporting himself on his side, angling her body towards him and lifting her leg to wrap around his waist.

Aurora blinked in confusion." If its something important or embarrassing, you should keep better care of it ...."She said handing it over." And you, mister, need to be more........human."She said, turning towards the boy, giving him a stern authoritative look."Even if you aren't, it wouldn't hurt to be more friendly. Loneliness sucks."She said, her expression softening to a small understanding smile.

The woman smirked. "I'm her adoptive mother. Sarah isn't dead... but she is burned baddly. When you left her... she was having a nightmare about the men who raped her. Her fear set herself onfire. You shouldn't have left her. Bad things seem to happen when you do."

Sophie said "I got scared but this is my private sketchbook. I'm sorry. You looked so peaceful."

"I'm sorry but I really had no choice in the matter. The headmistress is keeping a short leash on me and if I'm late for curfew, I'm out of the school and I can never see her again." He had a stern voice toward her like she was an idiot. "What do you want me to do? I can't be with her every second of every day... And I have an eerie feeling about you. My gut is telling me not to trust you so..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back