Helsing Academy [Inactive]

"Its kind of hard not to when I have nightmares every night about that night. I've begged every night for that accident to have killed me. My parents left me all alone in this damnation. People all around me act like I'm some kind of God and its annoying. Did you know I've had girls follow me into the bathroom? I worked hard for my popularity but not like this. I wanted to earn peoples respect because I knew I was different. Instead, I got creeper stalkers."

Sarah giggled. "The bathroom? Isn't that against the rules? " she said shifting to bring herself closer to him. "Not everyone treats you like a god. To me your just another popular jerk." She smirked and kissed his lips playfully trying to distract him.

Leon kissed her deeply and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He slipped his tongue into her mouth but before he got too carried away, he pulled away but only slightly. "So what kind of date are we going on?" He asked her curiously.

Sarah was loving every moment of this until he stopped and a soft whimper escaped her lips. "Depends... do you want to go now or get your birthday present first?" She asked and forced him into another kiss as she nipped at his tongue.

"I hate my birthday but what is it?" He was kissing her neck as he waited for his answer. He found her most sensitive areas and focused on those areas the most. He was still holding her as well.

Sarah trembled under his lips and tilted her head back to give him more access. "Well, since you hate your birthday maybe i shouldn't show you the presents?" She teased and pulled away from him. She stayed in his arms. She leaned in close and whispered to him. "I got you two... but if you don't want them i should stop you cause your about to open the first one." She pulled back and began to move away from him teasingly.

He smirked and asked "is it you that's my birthday present? I can deal if its you..." He chuckled as he pressed her against the wall, kissing her once more.

Sarah tightened the leg lock onhis waist and kissed him back. "You said you hated your birthday... so that means i should just throw away the gifts right?" She said turning her head so he would kiss her neck again.

"Please no..." He laid her on the bed as he kissed her neck. He whispered "be mine forever..." Later, he was cuddling with her in his bed. "Your so beautiful, y'know. I love every thing about you." He teasingly kissed her.

Sarah smirked a bit. "I never thought i could outdo Ira. You seemed so attached to her." She said and pulled away from him to stretch. "I don't think this is allowed on school grounds Mr rulebreaker. " she teased slightly as she sat up.

He shrugged and said "right, now that I'm a normal student I shouldn't break rules anymore. Do you love how much care is in my face right now?" He smirked as he kissed her deeply, pulling her back down onto his bed. He got on top of her and asked "was that your first time?"

Sarah looked away blushing. "The first time you kissed me was the first time I've had any contact with a guy... and besides getting raped... wich totally doesn't count... yes...Honestly you're my first boyfriend. " she admittedand avoided eye ccontact with him. Admitting this to a guy that could get any girl was embarrassing enough but the fact she loved him was worse.

Leon smirked and kissed her forehead. "Again, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. Its my fault... I was so drowned in my own problems that I forgot about the most amazing girl standing right beside me. When Rebecca, tried to get with me I turned her down saying I couldn't stand being hurt anymore but I only said that because we technically weren't together but I was saving myself for you. If were not together, I have no reason to turn her down but I loved you. Not her."

Sarah looked back at him. " It's over now... Is there a reason why you're leaning over me? I feel so exposed." She muttered softly and looked away again blushing. No man has ever looked at her in such a soul gazing way... it was strange but she guessed that's just how things worked.

He started to laugh as he rolled off of her. He continued to laugh before finally saying "God, I love you so much." He slipped out of his bed and said "I'm going to go take a shower. Your welcome to help yourself to anything you need. He seemed to have had a deluxe room so it was huge compared to most other students rooms. He even had a small kitchen with a coffee maker. It was more like an apartment than a dorm.

Sarah got up and looked through is closet. She found a black shirt with a band she like on it and slipped it on with her undergarments. She explored a bit and turned on his radio. She found his phone and decided to play a joke. She texted Ira a few things and deleted the messages so he couldn't see what she texted her.

After about 20 minutes, he came out of the shower. He was wearing only a towel. He checked his phone quickly before dropping his towel and getting dressed. He kissed Sarah's nose and smiled.

Sarah had an evil smirk on her lips and she heard Leons ringtone. She was quick to snatch up his phone and move away so he couldn't take it. "Oh, a message from Ira? Apparently you you made her really mad." Sarah teased and read the angry message sent by Ira. Sarah gasped. "You called her a dolly parton wannabe? Shame on you!" Sarah scolded and continued to make sure he couldn't get his phone.

"What did you do while I was in the shower?" He tried to reach for his phone. He knocked her down onto the bed getting on top of her. He was definitely stronger than her. "Give me my phone."

Sarah quickly slid his phone where she tended to keep everything when she didn't have pockets. "I did nothing! How could you accuse such an innocent girl of such!" She said with a smirk and tried to slide out from underneath him.

He kissed her neck playfully. "I don't trust you..." He smirked devilishly. "Now tell me or..." He started to tickle her.

Sarah scuffed at his words. She would've said something but his soft touch on her sides made her jump. She bit the inside of her cheek and reached for his hands. "Please no! I texted Ira i did!" She yelped in between laughs and uncontrollable giggles.

He stopped and asked "there, now was that so hard?" He put his hand out and said "now hand me my phone and I wont have to tickle you again." He was acting like he was scolding a little kid.

"Why don't you take it from me?" She challenged and leaned up kissing him. Her legs sliped around his waist and she smirked locking into place.

"OK..." He slipped his hand up her shirt. His hands were freezing. His wet hair rained down upon her. Instead of quickly grabbing his phone, he creeped up her shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back