• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
(Secretly moving in when he could just ask. Emmanuel is as slow as ever ^.^)
Cirillia Vines

Ciri grinned excitedly, of course she'd still get him a gift, but if that's what he really wanted she wouldn't mind it at all! "Of course Emu! You can stay as long as you want, really. I have plenty of room, after all." She replied with more than enough excitement to match her expression. Though, if anything, it'd be just as much of a gift for her as it would be to him. She wasn't exactly aware of his plan to slowly move in, but of course once she found out she wouldn't mind that either.

She only got more excited, if possible, when he said he'd speak with Alicia tonight or tommorrow. She knew one of them would have to talk to her soon, it'd be fairly impossible to hide their relationship and actually develop it further without Alicia finding out one way or another. Especially if he planned on marrying her in the long run.

She followed him over to the sink when he grabbed the dishes, wrapping her arms around his waist and leaning against him gently. "
I'm just so glad you made it back in time for Christmas. It's still hard to believe you're back after so long." She told him, mostly thinking outloud to herself.

Ichiya Misono

"
Kill you? No. The scent of blood and death would ruin the air even more on top of your breath. I'd reccommend a mint, or perhaps acid." He told him, already beginning his trek back down the street, his pistol already back in his bag. It was clear the shooting was meant to be a distraction. Ichiya fully intended on not fighting him. Hitsugya would also find whatever was in the air, was still very much in the air, as Ichiya hadn't stopped using his aura yet. Seeing as he had breathed in a good bit of it thus far, the world would still seem a bit distorted and such. His aura had lingering effects, it was after all basically a drug.

"
I'll send you a bill for the suit. I'm sure someone's seen your face before for an address." He commented, un-sure if he was out of earshot or not because he simply didn't care at that point.
Is it strange I can see Ichiya being some what of a father figure towards Tremki?? xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Is it strange I can see Ichiya being some what of a father figure towards Tremki?? xD

[/QUOTE]
Yes. Yes it is. I dont see the connection. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. Yes it is. I dont see the connection. Lol.
He's a Sin, doesn't take shit and Tremki wouldn't probably take most of his speech that seriously...Besides, if I told you more detail about Tremki's past father's you'd say the same about them.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]He's a Sin, doesn't take shit and Tremki wouldn't probably take most of his speech that seriously...Besides, if I told you more detail about Tremki's past father's you'd say the same about them.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. I get it now. I briefly forgot Tremki was different now. Yay 2 am

Wyatt said:
Once Johnathan's house was nice and decorated he began to make himself a breakfast. It consisted of eggs and bacon, and it took several minutes to cook. He sat be a window as he ate to watch for any customers.
You seem a little lonely for interactions, if you want I can have Tremki interact with you? Although I'm not sure what would happen it could be simple chit chatter that can be used for character development or it could relate to the fact Tremki is a Sin...Up to you really.

Wyatt said:
Sounds good, I am really just trying to get some post in
Yeah I've seen a few here and there and I also noticed no one was interacting with him...So I'll take the gig.

Colt556 said:
Vita Richter - Docks

She lowly extended her own hand to shake the man's only to have him back out, leaving her hanging there for a few moments before she quickly brought her hand back and let it drop idly by her side. "Ah.. uh.. right.." She found it difficult to give a proper response, her mind focusing on the fact that he addressed her by name. Had she given her name? Had Hana? Try as she might she couldn't recall her name, at least not her last name, ever being spoken before this man. She remained silent as Hana and this 'James' fellow conversed, not having much to add herself. She did, however, give Hana a somewhat confused look as the woman just spontaneously took on some case she just found out about. The idea of investigating corpses held little to no appeal to her as she'd much rather be in the Omega sector fighting criminals, not staring at dead bodies.

She was suddenly snapped out of her train of thought as Hana plucked the keys from her, calling for them to follow after her. Wait, children.. as in plural. She looked at the man realizing he was coming along as well. She let out a small sigh as she was suddenly saddled with yet another complete stranger, it wouldn't surprise her whatsoever if one or both of them turned out to be serial killers who'd use this chance to string her up and display her as some form of modern art. A shiver ran down her spine at the thought as she quickly followed after Hana. If nothing else the two of them seemed to hit it off so she could sit back and let them handle the boring detective work. She only hoped their investigation led to some powerful criminals they would have to fight.

The ride to the docks seemed to be uncomfortably silent. While she didn't have much to say, being so far out of her element, she was surprised that the two detectives couldn't muster up some kind of conversation. After a journey that seemed far longer than it actually was they arrived at their destination, Hana immediately going into investigation mode. Despite her promotion she couldn't care less and instead made her way over to one of the officers. "Hey, we just rushed out here because the newbie's overly eager." She thumbed at Hana over her shoulder as she mentioned 'newbie'. "So I unfortunately didn't get to hear any of the details, care to fill me in on what happened here?"

@Robyn Banks

@Sinister Clown
I love how you noticed James knew her name before hand...Btw, if you're wondering how he knows her name I actually had a pretty simple idea...She is a police officer right? Well they all have name tags normally so I figured Vita would have one too...But the suspicion in this post is great xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yeah I've seen a few here and there and I also noticed no one was interacting with him...So I'll take the gig.

[/QUOTE]
cool

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I love how you noticed James knew her name before hand...Btw, if you're wondering how he knows her name I actually had a pretty simple idea...She is a police officer right? Well they all have name tags normally so I figured Vita would have one too...But the suspicion in this post is great xD

[/QUOTE]
Actually, Robyn forcefully promoted her to detective so she's wearing just casual clothing. I even specified that she was in casual clothing and that she preferred her uniform in previous posts. So your dude just straight up mindread or something rofl.

Colt556 said:
Actually, Robyn forcefully promoted her to detective so she's wearing just casual clothing. I even specified that she was in casual clothing and that she preferred her uniform in previous posts. So your dude just straight up mindread or something rofl.
Well actually nah, in case that ever happened I was just going to blame it on the voices in his head. Since the demon literally knows everything about everyone (Hence the mentioning of Hana having a darkside) if she wasn't wearing her uniform or had any identification on her that clearly stated who she was I'll just keep it at the voices inside his head..

Also...There are a lot of posts...So don't always expect me to fully read them lol..

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well actually nah, in case that ever happened I was just going to blame it on the voices in his head. Since the demon literally knows everything about everyone (Hence the mentioning of Hana having a darkside) if she wasn't wearing her uniform or had any identification on her that clearly stated who she was I'll just keep it at the voices inside his head..
Also...There are a lot of posts...So don't always expect me to fully read them lol..

[/QUOTE]
Yeah well I fully read all yours :( . Although I've gotten to the point where I flat out skip posts that don't have anything to do with me. Gone are the days where I read every post and can tell you what everyone's doing at any given time.

Colt556 said:
Yeah well I fully read all yours :( . Although I've gotten to the point where I flat out skip posts that don't have anything to do with me. Gone are the days where I read every post and can tell you what everyone's doing at any given time.
ditto

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]So do I..I find a lot of the characters here interesting

[/QUOTE]
I know right? I try to read them all here! Though sometimes i need to work a bit extra to power through. The rp blues is getting to be, or maybe im just getting a flu.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]If any of the 6 other sins want to come across Hitsugya please do so :)

[/QUOTE]
That would require going outside.

I have no idea what to post :/ Peter is stuck for now and I don't Know what to do with Drake for the time being :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back