• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]OMG NO
NO

NO

NO

I HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT HIM

[/QUOTE]
q0nw9A4.jpg

Men.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Why not make it a faction? A 'criminal organization' right under everyone noses, a group of people who appear to be good and loyal servants of the Church but in reality are actually are bad ass priest fighter's idk xD I feel it would be a pretty cool idea.

[/QUOTE]
If I do that I think that I might edit my character so that he isn't corrupt but, the church would fight ever one sound good (FTW)

Kayzo said:
It won't let me copy the code, so I have to go in and change up your guy's info to fit mine. Also don't know what I should make my character. Should I make a normal character or should we continue the loli torture with Gilad? @Mitchs98
My answer is torture. Its half of the reason I chose the picture for the twins. Kek

[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]I HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT HIM TOO

[/QUOTE]
Is k. Look at twin sheet and nightmares will go away. Rofl.

Wyatt said:
Sort of a justice system
Wyatt said:
If I do that I think that I might edit my character so that he isn't corrupt but, the church would fight ever one sound good (FTW)
It's so hot sam but I am so cold

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Imperial Flame]Why twins they are creepy, and boobs are a legal weapon. -_-

[/QUOTE]
You're creeped out by sexy animu cat girls with big boobs? U wat.

It would be a cool addition I think and it would make sense cause a lot of people probably want to seek "justice" on someone else..

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]It would be a cool addition I think and it would make sense cause a lot of people probably want to seek "justice" on someone else..

[/QUOTE]
Okay then I will make the adjustments

May I please make a gang leader? Or does Hell City have the filled maximum of those dangerous bosses...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back