• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Wish I could but I am still working on my character and have not much ideas on what is going on currently in the story....been avoiding reading more of it since I got my ideas and have been working on the character on the side while handling work, family, and other obligations.

Solemn Jester]So can someone give me a summary of what's happened so far [/QUOTE] people talking to eachother pretty much. Just basic life and all that. It's nearing the winter holidays and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] Is gearing up to make something happen soon. If there is a group you want to know whats going on then you'll probably have to ask them. :P hope this helps.

Well Bolts pretty much said everything that has happened, nothing has happened thus far because most of the user's I've had do plot roles haven't really done much or find it hard to post frequently and go inactive. So really it's been mostly hold ups from different people (Including myself since I get busy too) I'm planning on making day 3 the day stuff starts to happen including the Sins and stuff so really - you haven't missed much Tylor. Also nice knew name - I use to use that pic for my profile too :3 Well my old user on this site I did.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Aww thanks I got the idea from your name I wanted something that wasn't to over used

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I had a feeling you would have inspired it off my name xD I like the Solemn part though just makes the whole 'jester' thing more interesting of a name. It's funny but my name was actually my personal reference of Hisoka (since he is my favorite anime character and in my opinion is basically the 'Anime's joker' in a sense) what makes that ironic is my 'Sinister Clown' character also uses Hisoka's appearance and heavily inspired his personality from Hisoka as well :3

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah I got that as well xD

[/QUOTE]
You would be surprised how many don't get the reference though xD

Lol the only reason I know who hisoka is is because I've watched the original hxh and amvs I'm waiting for the English dub of the new hxh which is suppose to happen sometime this year

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol the only reason I know who hisoka is is because I've watched the original hxh and amvs I'm waiting for the English dub of the new hxh which is suppose to happen sometime this year

[/QUOTE]
Never liked dub honestly but I'm still waiting for them to continue the anime series (SUB FTW EVERYTIME BABY!!) and yeah it doesn't help a lot of people haven't watched the anime xD But at least they get to see what Hisoka can be like by my use of him - although in this Rp he'll be a bit different cause of a few things I added to his persona.

He comes off a tad bit pedophilish at times also I just prefer dubs lol everyone has there preferences also is my newest character accepted?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol I was just about to ask about Robyn! xD what the hell happened to her character

[/QUOTE]
Originally, I didn't think she was rejoining so I ended up re-making her character as someone else entirely to explain the lore. But now she uses a normal character which is basically Hell City's "Dexter" (If you ever watched the show)

Sorry didn't get any notifs and yes yes I am.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol I was just about to ask about Robyn! xD what the hell happened to her character

[/QUOTE]
Well that's a very good question.

That you will have to find out.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Robyn honey I missed ya!

[/QUOTE]
I missed you too!! *hugs* don't leave me ever again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back