• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Hmmm while I'd really prefer to have all the sins in the rp when the arc starts I'd also like for the rp not to be held up of course this is just my opinion maybe we should recruit peeps for the other sins

Sinister Clown]Day 3...Which is actually meant to be happening soon since me and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23225-robyn-banks/ said:
@Robyn Banks[/URL] are finished with our conversation so if you guys could try wrap up your interactions or something so I can put it on day 3? I would like to get all the sins before we start but if it's needed I can always just introduce them later if someone makes one or I'll just make NPC's to take the spot.
I was waiting on @Drakerus aka Shiro's horsey. Other than that I'm fine with skipping myself *shrug*

Teheh I've got to come with some interesting weapons and torture/deadly challenges that are game related or magic related or just go with my characters personality hehe

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]OK let's rp whos ready to get things started woo!!! I stayed up all night thinking of interesting ways to torture people!!!!

[/QUOTE]
*backs away*

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Don't worry it's for my character........ Yeaahh let's go with that for my character *nods my head vigorously*

[/QUOTE]
Okay good.

Bismarck: O.o *grabs book and hides behind it*

femjapanriceball said:
*backs away*
200_s.gif

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]OK let's rp whos ready to get things started woo!!! I stayed up all night thinking of interesting ways to torture people!!!!

[/QUOTE]
You had you think all night about it? That's sad

Mitchs98 said:
"GET OVER HERE!!" 0:
*gets dragged back*

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hehe a book won't protect you from The mad master mind known as Masquerade!

[/QUOTE]
Oh, really? *summons dragon from book* WHAT ABOUT A DRAGON?! *gasp* S-sorry, I mean, will a dragon succomb?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yes I need interesting ways and plans plus my character kind of has someone he needs to capture and scar for life so yeah

[/QUOTE]
But all night? Geesh I can come up with a plan in 10 mins. Keep up.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hehe a book won't protect you from The mad master mind known as Masquerade!

[/QUOTE]
What about a dragon and twin sexi cat girls with katanas and revolvers? 0:

A good plan takes time....a genius plan takes all night o_o plus this isn't simple torture it has to be related to games or something of the sort its my character thing *shoots dragon*

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]A good plan takes time....a genius plan takes all night o_o plus this isn't simple torture it has to be related to games or something of the sort its my character thing *shoots dragon*

[/QUOTE]
One does not simply penetrate a dragons scales with anything less than army grade AP sniper rounds. ^-^

Mitchs98 said:
What about a dragon and twin sexi cat girls with katanas and revolvers? 0:
That's the power of LLYRIA HAAAAAAARP! WE STILL DON'T KNOW IF WE'RE GOOD OR EVILLLLLL

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]A good plan takes time....a genius plan takes all night o_o plus this isn't simple torture it has to be related to games or something of the sort its my character thing *shoots dragon*

[/QUOTE]
*bullets bounce off*

[/QUOTE]
Then why didn't you have an idea of making it like a game show? You spin a wheel and decide their fate. Since your character is a person who seems to be into chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back