• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I need good quotes for Sora I have none so far something that matches his personality and what not

[/QUOTE]
Life is like playing cards... It's not the cards that you are holding that makes you win or lose... It's how you play it.

Robyn Banks]I'm going to reuse a villain in another rp and the first post I did. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] already knows the character.
I have a question...your character is a genetically modified human, yet they have Aura powers? ._.?

Solemn Jester] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23225-robyn-banks/ said:
@Robyn Banks[/URL] is your character in hell city I assume so I'd like Sora to meet up with her If so or at least come into contact have a little convo something of the sort
Yes yes she is

[QUOTE="Robyn Banks]

Charlize Stryker
b137d202d722f3747c3cd8f8fd8a1614.jpg

"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain."

Nickname:

Char, LIz

Alias:

XII

Race:

human

Consulting criminal:

plans out and arranges for crimes to take place. People contact her and pay her in exchange for planning out "perfect" crimes for their personal benefit. Her area of expertise ranges from faking one's own death to art forgery.

Drug lord

Sponsor for criminals

xii_by_kr0npr1nz-d85kihk.jpg

Personality:

Charlize appears to be an insane, sadistic and psychopathic individual. most noticeable trait is her pronness to boredom. She is constantly agitated by the lack of work, describing peace and quiet as "hateful".he will go to extreme lengths to keep herself occupied. relying on nicotine to keep herbbrain active, although in the past she has dabbled in illegal drugs for entertainment, such as heroin.She has extreme intelligence, grandiosity, psychopathy, incapacity for remorse, arrogance, and an unhealthy degree of self-confidence.she seems to have a sense of humor, though it is very sarcastic and can be quite dark. is amused, most notably, by the stupidity of others in comparison to herself .She also appeared Machiavellian.has a major manipulative streak and will often take advantage of people in order to get her way.takes a lot of pride in her crimes, often freely admitting and taking credit for the crimes she commits. To show her amusement or sadistic side she tends to break out into hysterical laughter.

Background:

WIp

tumblr_nepsk1W7tv1t39jfto3_r1_500.jpg

Allegiance:

"I don't have an alliance to anyone, they have loyalty to me. As simple as that."

Moral Alignment:

Chaotic Evil

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Taken by surprise

Changeable

Insanity

Manipulative

Deduction

moneyy

Possessions:

Credit cards

Phone

Umbrella

Gun

Dagger

Cigarette packs

Lightning producing gloves.

abilities:

Chemistry

Method of Ioci:

this system of storing memories as plotting them on a map of a familiar location, and retrieving those memories by finding the way back to them, so as to theoretically never forget anything. To use this skill, She requires silence and space to herself to reduce outside interference.

Deductive reasoning:

Upon meeting a person, she will often "scan" them, using elements of their appearance to arrive at astonishingly accurate conclusions about their past or personality. However, Marisa is not infallible, as she admits "there is always something" that she misses or misinterprets.

Acrobatics:

she was fast and agile in battle, able to outmaneuver almost any opponent she came across and jump exceptionally high and far, even from a stationary position. She is also limber; able to twist, bend, and contort herself into positions nearly impossible for an ordinary person to achieve. These abilities also granted her impressive parkour and free-running skills, allowing her to scale almost any surface or terrain quickly and squeeze through most barriers and small spaces with noticeable ease.

Marksmanship:

She's able to account for a moving target and adjust her aim well for such occasions. Her accuracy doesn't really suffer that much on moving vechiles. Her drawing speed is swift, and she's even able to deal with targets while swinging.

Combat:

Charlize knows how and where to hit her enemy, vicious attack patterns keep her opponent off balance and leave them little room to make any kind of error without being punished for it. She often uses his deductive reasoning to identify weaknesses of her opponents before she strikes them, only losing in fights when she is taken by surprise.

[/QUOTE]
Accepted

I require something for greed to do but I don't know what....hmm also when does the big stuff start happening again like the arcs and what not? Also we still need two sins don't we?

Bolts said:
ooo ooo ooo! can BB be the sin of Envy? He is an AI so I would have to make sure.
I don't think it would really be able to work that way since an AI isn't really a living thing and wouldn't be able to commit a sin of 'envy' cause well....It doesn't have feelings? But if you want you can make a new character that is the Sin of envy?

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I don't think it would really be able to work that way since an AI isn't really a living thing and wouldn't be able to commit a sin of 'envy' cause well....It doesn't have feelings? But if you want you can make a new character that is the Sin of envy?

[/QUOTE]
ehh, fair enough. Just thought I would ask. I'll look into the sins and if one interests me :)

Solemn Jester]I require something for greed to do but I don't know what....hmm also when does the big stuff start happening again like the arcs and what not? Also we still need two sins don't we? [/QUOTE] Day 3...Which is actually meant to be happening soon since me and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23225-robyn-banks/ said:
@Robyn Banks[/URL] are finished with our conversation so if you guys could try wrap up your interactions or something so I can put it on day 3? I would like to get all the sins before we start but if it's needed I can always just introduce them later if someone makes one or I'll just make NPC's to take the spot.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Have Sinister clown contact Sora or something so he will have a excuse to leave

[/QUOTE]
Nah I got this

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I'd warn you not to be rude Sora's not the type to take rudeness lying down

[/QUOTE]
Pfft please I'm fine.

OK but remember you've been warned he let that smoke thing slip but that was because it didn't bother him with the mask and all

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Also Sora might possibly at some point attempt to make your character his woman Robyn xD

[/QUOTE]
Yes I had the feeling xD . But the smoke thing wasn't that bad. Thought it was a nice touch actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Back