Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

Oswin looked nonchalantly at David's radio. "It's closed, don't worry." She took a bite of a chip. "I think it's safe to say we'll end up alright, soldier." She half-saluted David and reached in the bag for another chip. "Or maybe not. I dunno. What I DO know is that I'm starving."

((Phoenix, there is a character sign up thread, I suggest you post your character there, get it accepted and then you can come RP with us. I am too lazy to find it for you, sorry. Let one of the more helpful people do it. :c))

"Hey, give me a handful of chips. I haven't eaten since I had those peanuts two days ago."

"Here." Oswin tossed the rest of the bag to David. "Just eat the rest. You'd be surprised on how easy it is to rob a gas station these days." She walked back into the lab and pulled out another full bag from her knapsack. "I've been feasting on about a bag of chips a day, nothing else. But I suppose it's better than nothing at all."

Zwei gave a quiet laugh and stopped looking around the lab. I will not tell them what happened when I was unconscious. It's good that Shade will control my insanity for me to make it easier to be friends. "How can you not eat anything else? I like chips, but I couldn't live off them."

"Good morning, sunshine. How are we feeling today?" David gobbeled up the chips and discarded the bag somewhere nearby, pulling out a small flask from his coat and having a sip. "You seemed pretty out. Got a headache?"

[short post because I'm half asleep.]

Zwei shook her head, "Perfectly fine. Just sleepy that's all." She looked David with a sleepy gaze before stretching her arms and just sitting on the floor.

"Well, David, she might because you're the one who knocked her out." She then looked at Zwei and shrugged. "I guess it's a way to keep from losing too much weight, considering I've lost too much already. It's hard for me to live off of anything else, I suppose. It would be nice to have meat or something of the sort, but meat is scarce now. Would you like some chips, Zwei?" Oswin wasn't exactly sure if she could trust Zwei, but she had to prove that she could be friends with at least ONE other girl.

Zwei tilted her and nodded, "I've never had chips before. Do they taste good?" She dragged herself over to Oswin, not wanting to stand up and looked up at the girl with eyes showing curiosity at eating some chips. "I hope they taste good. They look tasty." She yawned again.

'Yes. Two girls that won't kill me right now. Good.'

She tossed the bag of potato chips she was holding to Zwei. "They're pretty good, I think." She then fished out another bag of potato chips and tossed it to Amanda. "Not sure. A couple of large bags and wazoos of small ones. Enjoy."

((The hell is a wazoo? It sounds like a zoo for crazy animal/circus shiet.)) 
((Also, I need to sleep. Hope you don't post another 40 pages while I sleep. :C))

Zwei caught the packet and opened the. She pulled out one chip and nibbled on it slowly to see if she liked the taste. She gave a small smile and began to eat more of them. "They taste good. Who makes chips though? I've never seen these."

(Wazoo refers to a large/infinite amount of something. And okay! Sleep well!) 
Oswin almost wanted to laugh at such a strange question, but didn't. She figured Zwei had no actual idea, and didn't want to offend her; therefore, she sat down next to Zwei and crossed her legs.

"Well," she began, "they're made out of potatoes. Potatoes are vegetables that grow from the ground, in case you didn't know. These said potatoes are cut up, deep fried (which is why your fingers might feel a little greasy), and salted (salt is what gives a chip it's flavour). Several chips are then put in bags and shipped around the world." Oswin found herself feeling almost like a mother telling her child a bedtime story.

Amanda catches the bag and listens to the girl who tossed it tell how they were made "Soo that's what these are!!!! Yea, I never actually eat any either, mainly apples!!! I love apples!!!!" She exclaimed and opened up her own bag. Slowly she lifted one up and licked it to make sure it wouldn't poison her or taste awful or anything like that. After a moment she put it in her mouth and exclaimed "Oh my gosh!!! These are amazing!!!!"

Zwei looked amazed at Oswin's teaching her something, "So these are potatoes... why make them out of potatos? They still taste good." She ate some more and murmured, "What flavour chips are there? Are these the only ones?" She genuinely looked curious at the making of potato chips.

Tony walked back into the lab alone. "Yes, there are other flavors." He looked around. "I have a kitchen here. I think there's a stock pile of them somewhere in this tower." He tapped his finger on his arm in thought. He looked like he was thinking about the chips, but he was frowning. Frowning about chips?

Oswin smiled at Amanda's and Zwei's enjoyment to the chips. Oswin then patted a spot near Zwei and herself, gesturing for Amanda to sit with her to make a circle (well, more of a triangle, but you get the point). She then continued with her chip conversation.

"Oh, there are tons of different flavours. There are chips that taste like ranch dressing, cheese, even bacon. You'd be surprised. Chips are pretty good," she said with a smile.

'Holy sh*t,' she thought, 'I can't believe I'm talking about this.'

[Frowning about chips? Do people really do that?]

Zwei jumped to her feet. She looked at Tony, "You have chips? Can I see them? I want to see more chip flavours." She looked at Tony pleadingly to let her go and see his chip collection. She thought for a moment and asked, "Do you collect chips?" Chips are amazing. They tasted so good.

Naomi sighs, and leans against a wall. Of course, she is probably hated by everyone; she's used to it. She chews a strand of hair, thinking.

Amanda jumped up cheering happily "Yay!!!!! These things are amazing!!!!! They're better than apples!!!!!" She exclaimed. That's all Amanda pretty much eats, apples. Probably because she would have to find her food and there were a bunch of apple trees near her old shack-like home. Soo when she finds something else to eat, most of them taste amazing.

(OH MY GOD I READ THE BIO AND NOW I'M IMAGINING KHAN SITTING IN THE CAPTAINS CHAIR IN HIS SHIP WITH A CAT ON HIS LAP WITH A MENACING SMILE AS HE STROKES IT IM DYING)

Oswin eagerly agreed to follow, "I'd love to come. Something besides potato chips should be nice." She then looked over her shoulder and smiled at Carlos, encouraging him to come with her. She was still replaying their kiss in her head.

(But I'm not very lady like. I do wrestling xD ) 
"Imma come too." Naomi said, smiling angelicly. Deceptivley angelicly. She followed, smiling innocently.

The girl who was fighting earlier decided to come along and Amanda shrugged "I don't know, these taste like heaven!!!!" She said to the girl that commented about having something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back