Haze: Outbreak [Always Open]

[ Well I think this place will be swamped with posts very soon that being said I don't think Maeve will ever see what I posted xD ]

As Oswin listened to Carlos, she didn't know exactly what to feel. As his words drifted away, she decided it was her turn to talk.

"Carlos," she said quietly, knowing this would be a disaster, "I like you too...um, a lot. And I know we've not known each other long, but I DO feel comfortable around you. I really do. And all of those times we ended up holding each others hand, I wanted to protect you too. This is all weird for me...and...and...um...oh, what the hell." Oswin acted on impulse at this point. She leaned in and lifted her head to become eye level with him, and touched her lips to his.

'Is this a bad idea? I think it is. Is it? Oh god, what am I doing?' Thoughts were flying through her head as she waited for him to kiss back or pull away.

(I felt like this was going to happen at some point. Cx )

Naomi gets in a destructive mood. She peeks out and her eyes bug out. (Imma pretend dat I know everyones names...) She starts chanting immaturley "Carlos and Oswin sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" She cackles malevolently, and films them, "Say hi to the cameraaa!" She says in a sing-song voice.

[seriously, I suggest you enjoy this cuz once Luu and Nirvana get back this place will be swamped with OOC xD ]

It took awhile for Carlos to realize what was happening. and almost unconsciously held Oswin and kissed her. He pulled away "I have no idea what you are doing." and kissed her again. Neither do I. He was confused, but he knew one thing. Something good had finally happened to him. Things are looking up, then? The ranting of Naomi felt like it was miles away happening in another dimension.

Naomi laughed, trying to hold the camera steady as she keeled over. Hey, she was a 13 year old immature girl in an apocolypse setting. Why not have a bit of fun? She sang 'Before He Cheats' loudly in Oswins ear, smirking.

Oswin ignored the girl with the camera. She hated her anyway; why should it matter? Her heart was fluttering with excitement. She pulled away for a moment, "I don't exactly know what I'm doing, either." She kissed him again, never wanting to leave his arms, which was an unfamiliar feeling. She kind of liked it.

Naomi made gagging sounds. She hated romance. Then, annoyed that they weren't getting mad, she went into the lab and got a tub of ice-cold water. She went over to them, and dumped it on them; she dropped the tub as well. She cackled, still filming them.

(then stop milking it, rest and pick it up later xD ) 
[well in her defense, it IS a lab which SHOULD have access to water. but where did she get the ICE to make it ICE cold?]

[i'm not even sure what time 5-6 is in your place and I seriously want to see cat fight xD ]

(1. I'm in eastern time zone 2. I'll try to start one, but my replies will be gapped because I'm super busy...)

Oswin regrettably pulled away from Carlos, feeling rather livid. Swiftly and on impulse, she punched Naomi square-in-the-face with all of her might. She then grabbed the girl's camera and threw it at the wall, satisfied with the CRACK it made as it made impact.

"I really don't like you," she hissed.

Naomi puts on an angelic expression "But-but I'm a sweet little angel!" She says in a sweet voice, and then kicks Oswin in the stomach, and hits her tail bone with the heel of her hand. She giggles sweetly, and scoops up her camera. Luckily, it's a go-pro so nothing happened. She turns it on, and sets it high out of everyones reach but her own. She does this by setting it on top of the door frame, and hiding the wrist thingamabob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back